1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Need t Reply To Kaz

Discussion in 'Team SANCTA' started by Memphus, Jun 20, 2009.

?

Which Letter do we Send Kaz

Poll closed Jun 21, 2009.
  1. The Radical

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. The Straight Forward

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  3. Peace? Stay at WAR!!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Memphus

Memphus Chieftain

Time for a vote. Lots of discssion no action.

We have 2 letters to send Kaz:

The Radical:

Spoiler :
    Dear Kazahks:

We wish to end the bloodshed, one that could of been prevented. As you know by now Angle is ours.

At this point we can now see this city will trap you in and thus continued war with us, will not benefit either of us unless one side gets a decisive knockout blow in the next 10 turns. You require lands to expand into, just as we do. Which leads us on to the next point.

We have a more radical proposal. Enter an alliance with us and severe all ties to Cav (clearly the undisputed leader in this game who will run away with it if unstopped). All land to the SE of the city formerly know as Angle, and then expansion into (hopefully soon to be former) Cav land is yours as far as SANCTA is concerned. What say you, should we walk further down this path?

Supreme Shogun of SANCTA

The Straight-Forward

Spoiler :
    "Dear Kazahks:

Having captured Angle, we see no point in this war other than nearing our first Great General at a quick rate. We have a military advantage, which we have used to good effect in our battle, however, and believe that Kaz owes us concessions for peace for the death of our axe Barentz. Offering Aesthetics for our balenrenias at the pyramids for peace would be a acceptable..

Supreme Shogun of SANCTA

2. General_W

General_W Councilor & Merlot Noble

sorry I've been so absent here lately :blush:

I've only 60 seconds right now - but I just thought I'd toss in my 2 cents and say that I think the middle of war is generally a bad time to propose that your enemy turn on their ally. :lol:

... at least that's how I imagine it'll go.

Frankly I doubt Kaz will even accept peace at this point, let alone pay us. But I think we ought to start with just asking them to pay us for peace.

3. Krill

Krill Chieftain

Hirohito thought he could win the war. Kaz know that they can't win without Germany taking over the USSR and the USA.

I do agree with you that they'll likely not accept peace; luckily though we don't need to accept it either.

4. Whomp

Whomp Keep Calm and Carry On Retired Moderator

I would agree with Gen W. It's not going to happen. They're still in this game if they maintain their relationship so why cut it off and replace it with an unknown? I'd say the best we can expect from reparations is replacing our axe (if that).

5. AutomatedTeller

AutomatedTeller Frequent poster

I think I'd go for the 1st, as well, unless we know that the leaders of Kaz are likely to break alliances.

6. Ronnie1

Ronnie1 Chieftain

Straight forward for me!

No reason to seem overly cocky.

7. Memphus

Memphus Chieftain

Ok at 8 to 1 might as well send it off...we don't have 8 other active members...

8. Memphus

Memphus Chieftain

The Straight Forward. Sent