1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Need to catch up on the MSDG

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by GenMarshall, Jul 19, 2003.

1. GenMarshall

GenMarshall Ghost Agent

Versailles City, Vekta, United Terran Systems
    I have been on and off from the MSDG due to partisipating in the Single Player version of the Demogame. I am still the Team Captian of this team. However, due since I have been on and off from the MSDG, that I am not 100% caught up to where we are. I have asked for some updated maps, but apperently I have upset 40J :(. I will devote most of my time to the MSDG, now all I ask is some information to get me caught up to our current situation.

Thanks,
    CivGeneral

2. FortyJ

FortyJ Deity

Everything you need to get caught up with our situation is on the secure site. You can access it from the top post in the most recent turn chat thread. The site will have advisor reports, maps and more from the past 15 turns or so, as well as news reports from each turn dating back to 1600 BC.