Need Xenomorph Sounds

Vuldacon

Dedicated to Excellence
Supporter
I am making a Xenomorph Game Unit and wondered if any of you have or know where I can get Good Xenomorph Sound Effects that I can at least use in part to make the Sounds I want for my New Xenomorph Game Unit.

People can get sounds using "ClipGrab" but as I remember that is possible Only if the sounds are in a video.

Here is a link to some Good Sounds on YouTube but I cannot get them.
the last about 1 minute has the best sounds.

Thanks Ares de Borg but I am looking for Xenomorph Sounds more like the ones at the end of the YouTube link in the 1st post above.

The "Voice" and Guttural sounds I can adjust for Fortify, Fidget, Attack, Death and Victory. I started using Voice or guttural sounds for the Run because the Civ Game does NOT play foot steps well all over the map... usually play after the Unit stops moving.

Downloaded and converted it. Do you need them all in seperate files or can you work with the last minute as one file?

Here are the sounds of the last minute in one track, already converted to 22,050 kHZ, 16 Bit, Mono, Wav.

Attachments

• Alien Isolation - Alien Sounds.rar
    2.2 MB · Views: 40
Ares de Borg... Great! and Thank You Very Much :thumbsup:
I can use ANY format and use separate or combined files. I use Sound Forge Audio Studio.
I can use these sounds to make what I want.

Question... How were you able to Download the Sounds? "ClipGrab" would not let me.

Blue Monkey... I am sure you saw that Ares de Borg stated the answer to your question in Post #7

You are welcome, gentlemen, always happy to help.
I've been using this site to download the audio track as MP3. Next step was to crop the last minute of it using good old "Audacity" and convert it to WAV. The right file parameters were then applied using the good old ancient Windows Audiorecorder.

Top Bottom