Needed Things

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Post what you need here, and Rik, Dave or I will get to your request.

This is not a discussion thread.

Please rename "Citizen Initiative--Legislative and executive structure" in the Citizens forum to "Citizen Initiative: Parliamentary Government"

Changed -- Chieftess

I'm not sure if this is needed, but just a suggestion.

Please make an announcement regarding the results of the elections and when the DG would start.

Thanks!

Announcement posted, thanks for the reminder - Dave

I think that Joe Harker wants to make the "Foreign Policy" thread an official Foreign Affairs Committee thread. I suggest that that thread be renamed to "FAC: Foreign Policy Planning."

This is mostly cosmetic, and just says that the official objective of the thread is that committee members who have posted on that thread should come up with a Committee Report. This does not mean that only committee members can post.

Kindly change the time in the title of this thread from 7:30 to 7:00.

Thanks!
-- Ravensfire

Done, also added pm to the time to clarify. :) Dave

I know this is not a discussion thread, but would there be any problem with me creating an office tracker thread? I'm not sure if it's anyone's responciblity atm, and It could be usefull. (one may exsist already)

Can some of the poll stickies be unstickied? It's quite crowded in stickyland. And are the poll outcoms for Term 1 summarised anywhere yet?

Can some of the poll stickies be unstickied? It's quite crowded in stickyland. And are the poll outcoms for Term 1 summarised anywhere yet?

:lol: You know those stickies you asked to be unstickied? One of them is the answer to the underlined qustion! :p

LOL, silly me :blush: . Well, it leave us with the original question though :).

Top Bottom