Needed Things

I think now is probably the time for the private forums for the teams to be opened so discussions do not have to be held in public.

Indeed. We've got our four teams sorted out, now let's start allowing some private discussion and polling. :)

I think it's now overdue that the four teams which are already set get their private forums. If any other teams come along in the next week or so, we can set up another 1-2 private forums... but as it is discussion is now being hindered and stagnated because teams are unable to talk freely and privately. So I'd like to request that four private forums are set up and opened to the four teams that are set ASAP.

We should start a poll or polls to cover Game Speed, Barbs, Map type, Huts, Events, etc. This will give us something to do while waiting for Private Forums.

There is no sense in setting up public team forums. We already have one public forum, setting up more would be superfluous. What we need is a place where the teams can discuss their votes for civs/leaders and game settings without influencing (or being influenced by) other teams' discussions.

Moderator Action: Posted - Rik
Erm... I don't see the post on the front page? Fine if it has to go through moderation first or something, it's just that "Posted" implies it's already done. ;)

By the way, I've made a couple of comments in the relevant thread about some suggested minor changes to that announcement.

Erm... I don't see the post on the front page? Fine if it has to go through moderation first or something, it's just that "Posted" implies it's already done. ;)

By the way, I've made a couple of comments in the relevant thread about some suggested minor changes to that announcement.

Moderator Action: It's not global, it's in the cIV section.
Dave has put it on the frontpage now. :)

Top Bottom