NES-civ4 Game

Sheep

Orange Shrooms!
I was thinking of starting a nes civ-4 game. The way it would work is that playes would meet regularly to play some civ4.

They would have a nation of their own choosing, or they could create a totally new civilisation. Then they would write up what their history is and stuff like that on the thread with screenshots (if possible) to keep the others up to date.

What do you guys think?

civ4 doesnt run too great on my comp, and from my experiances when i do get to play civ3 seems a lot better. (the one thign that bothers me most is how artillery works in civ4 >_<)

I'd be up for either Civ3 or 4... i think i still have 3... scratch that my civ 3 conquests got broken... only capable of 4. Which i like well enough anyway.

I'd be up for Civ4, but I suck horribly at it! :D

Only do it if it won't interfere with your Modern World NES.

Well it would be up to the individual players to give the perspective of their own country. It would be more like a story telling them other nesers who arent involved the history of the world that the game would create as it occurs.

Stop being mean to civ 4.

How about we have a big civ 3 neser stories thread. Where we post mini updates on our play time. I would do that, if I knew how to get screen shots. Doesn't have to be online. Just something we could do in the in between times of updates. I know I have a hour or two to play civ on most days.

What about my idea. It doesn't have to be multiplayer. :( Sometimes mods are more fun to play and stories about.

Alpha Centauri or go home!

not for nesers alone. It can be just one thread. Where everyone does it. You people just don't get what I mean. :(

I agree with Harq. If you want to make stories about your personal games then use that forum.

This will be a game where nesers are pitted against each other and write stories at the same time on the forum.... However the fun part of it is that the players do face off against each other,.

Play by Email? Wow the first turns on that must suck...

Top Bottom