nes

This is impossibly and frustratingly juvenile and I wish you the best of luck in being incredibly difficult.

The Grand Republic of IOT is here. :evil:

Newfoundlander fleets set out from Bonavista, to establish control over Cape Breton Island.

The homeland of IOT is Oz (Australia) and it's satellite states of New Sheepland and Islandesia.

Cape Breton Island has long guarded these waters against the infidel, and we shall withstand your pagan assault as well!

The Great Constitutional Corporate Autocracy of Theocratic Fundementalist Communist Peoples of Indonesia is founded in Indonesia denounces the Grand Republic of IOT for being liberal scum, and applauds it for it's advances in the name of freedom and democracy and denounce it for being a tool of the capitalist to restrict the proletarist uprising, and applauds it for basing itself on a solid constitution.

We offer a trade agreement.

IOT launches Powergaming Artifact on Uganda, instannex.

They watched the water with open eyes.

"They say an invasion is coming soon."

"Can we ever be sure?"

"No."

They watched the water, and the eyes of its eyes were sharks.

"I don't even know why they hate us."

"Word has it that their president is a loony."

It was a golden moment to comfor hr.

"Don't cry, Mellisandei"

"How can I not? The world is coming apart all around us!"

"But we turned back armageddon already. We defeated the beast in his pit. We are Cape Breton Island and we can stand apart."

"I don't know."

"Then let us live."

"Yes, let us live."

The water watched them with open eyes.

IOT had an assembly. It was great in number. There was God Of War And Fertility, the Greatest CivOasis and there was his harem of female sex slave sluts. Also Mosher tried to grab of one but she bit him. And Sonereal held a bayonet.

"This bayonet has a sticker with some words on it: 'YOLO swag IOT Assembly, XOXO, GCCATFCPI'"

And Tani said words:

"WAR!" And he was unbottoning his trouser for rushing on Islandesian native.

They heard the rumors of war but it had never come to their shores. And the Newfoundlandese ships kept coming. They fired. On the village. And the village went up in flames. Mellisandei escaped, but only just.

"Oh good you're still alive."

"Now. Let us live more."

But the ocean wasn't around to watch them this time.

To: the Republic of X

Hello dearest and closest neighbour since time immemorial.

Would you like to trade stone for wood.

OMFG, Islandesians had the WMDs. But IOTs have of nuclear tanks. And with nuclear cannons because nuclear bullets because nukepunk because YOLO.

TL;DR IOT wins

Wood's no good we need bullets because the Newfoundlai are here. Do you have bullets? You can have St. Miquelon it's made of stone.

To: Kingdom of Y

Not enough rupees.

Top Bottom