[R&F] Netherlands First Look

In the First Look video, you can see a Dutch Caravel placed on the map, next to De 7 Provinciën, attacking Indonesia.
My guess it replaces the Frigate or Privateer, or it's a UU on its own.
It's was a ship of the line, so frigate seems more sensible. ... 50 melee and -17 vs a caravel.... not really that strong when it comes to not shooting against a city. Against a city a frigate was always strong, +7 with the two other district promotions (not hard to get) makes it over 80. A city super bombard that will die when attacked at sea. If I was from the Netherlands I would be being abusive also.

clearly it's an octopus ;)

After reading Seondeok and Wilhelmina First Look comments, I'm seriously thinking about it.

I don't look at Youtube comments. Ever. Feels like being in the 7th circle of hell. I seem to have more self-control than you guys.

What is it supposed to be?

Royal flag, the horn.

Koninklijke_standaard_1908.svg.png

UU:
I guess it replaces Caravels(since it says it has increased range, so shall be a replacement but not replace Frigates or Privaiteers), 50/60 with -17 to units and +7 to districts, very very strong.

Not increased range, rather "increased ranged and melee strength".

Had to look it up
Georgia Coat of Arms

If I'm not mistaken, we're going to get a woman leader with Golden Age bonus. Tamar ruled during the Golden Age of Georgia. A coincidence? :mischief:

Ok, let's say it happens. What would the UA, LUA, UU, UB/UI of Georgia be? Those questions need to be answered in an interesting way for it to go from meme to included in the game.

If I'm not mistaken, we're going to get a woman leader with Golden Age bonus. Tamar ruled during the Golden Age of Georgia. A coincidence? :mischief:
I just wanted to see if they could use a lion in their icon.:lol:
They could but I think the cross or a stylized St. George on the horse would be more appropriate if that were the case. I'm sure some Civ will get a lion but which one?

Top Bottom