[R&F] Netherlands leaked on Dutch TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would probably also give +1 food to each other, the two in the centre have 3 food...

But what would be their restrictions?

Was Firaxis hoping this went unnoticed by non-Dutch Civfanatics? :p

Is it just me or does it look like the polders can be built on coastal tiles? There are adjacent tiles with cliffs facing the polders.

It's not quite leaked. They literally said they were allowed to talk about it "today".

Is it just me or does it look like the polders can be built on coastal tiles? There are adjacent tiles with cliffs facing the polders.

Correct. The video shows a Polder being build on a coastal tile.

Let me just go ahead and say that this is something I've been wanting to see ever since I first realized the Netherlands were a worthy inclusion in Civilization (which was when I saw them when I bought the Civ V expansions).

They would probably also give +1 food to each other, the two in the centre have 3 food...

But what would be their restrictions?

It looks like these are being built on coastal water tiles, and all of those shown in the image are adjacent to at least 3 original land tiles. It's not clear if that's a requirement, but it would be a reasonable one.

2 food, 1 Production, .5 Housing

This is not quite correct, actually. There's a single Polder visible left of the other Polders, and it only grants 2 food total, so it appears it grants 1 food + 1 food per adjacent polder.

Might also have bonuses in the tech tree, I suppose. We're only looking at medieval era after all.

It looks like these are being built on coastal water tiles, and all of those shown in the image are adjacent to at least 3 original land tiles. It's not clear if that's a requirement, but it would be a reasonable one.

The real question (as a true Dutchman): Do other polders count as land tiles?

I can already see the complaints about the Netherlands being led by a woman...

I already explained why I personally didn't like this (possible) choice, and I'll leave it at that and just accept it now. :)

Yeah I don't think you can build Polders on any coastal tile, that would be grossly overpowered, especially with the food adjacency bonus.

I can already see the complaints about the Netherlands being led by a woman...

Not to mention complaints about her not being attractive. :p

I hope Wilhelmina is the last 20th century leader Firaxis will add to Civ6. I'm don't have a big interest in that time period due to being relatively recent.

Not to mention complaints about her not being attractive. :p
During that televison program there was a guy, present because of his knowledge about the royal family, said that he didn't recognise her in the animations and that she was beautiful in her younger age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom