New baba Yetu For Everyone

Damn it, brought tears to my eyes, I love that song. Can't hep picturing the spinning virgin world waiting to be settled.

I've somehow lost my copy of Civ 4. Might have to get it from somewhere just to watch the intro screen again. (and might JUST be tempted to have 'one more turn'.

Damn it, brought tears to my eyes, I love that song. Can't hep picturing the spinning virgin world waiting to be settled.

I've somehow lost my copy of Civ 4. Might have to get it from somewhere just to watch the intro screen again. (and might JUST be tempted to have 'one more turn'.

Yeah... same.. such a beautiful song even though I cant understand any of the lyrics.

I was in a meh mood this morning... now im not :D Such a good song!

That song is amazing. I'm impressed.

On an unrelated note, that guy has absolutely spectacular eyes.

I think between the two games, I like Civ5 better. But IMO, Civ4's intro still wins.

And they did great on the song.

Yeah... same.. such a beautiful song even though I cant understand any of the lyrics.

I was in a meh mood this morning... now im not :D Such a good song!

It's a religious song from a prayer, the pater noster (our father in english I guess) but in swahili. And it's the prayer on repeat.

Top Bottom