NEW Barbarian Villages and Goody Huts July-27-2005

Thanks SPQR87, glad you like em.

Anarki...I looked at your "Gold Mine" and yes, that was the cart and track that were sent to me a long while back which I used as a general reference guide together with the Firaxis mine when remaking those perticular things for my Offset Mine. I did Not use your actual mine at all and I remade the cart and track which are different from yours. As I stated in a previous post above:
It was made from a combination of existing mines, changed, resized, colored, etc... to look good in the game
...I see that you used the Firaxis Mine to make your actual "Gold Mine" with a changed Front and that is fine. I mainly wanted an Offset improved Firaxis mine with a small cart and tracks that had more detail, contrast, color and blended in with my terrain better from the edges of the Mine.
This thread is Really about New Huts.
I just included my Offset Mine in case anyone wanted it. Here is an enlarged screenshot comparison of Your Mine, the Firaxis Mine and my Mine. All look even more different in the game: Hope this addresses any concerns you seem to have.

Attachments

• Mines.bmp
    89.2 KB · Views: 109
Top Bottom