[Vanilla] New belief not appearing in-game

Mewr11

Warlord
Exactly as it says in the title, I'm trying to add a pantheon to the game, but It doesn't show up. Help on what went wrong and/or which log files to look at would be appreciated.

Mod files here, until I make the time to properly set up a git repo.

the first place to look is always in Database.log in the logs folder. The logs folder will be under MyGames/Civ6/ &etc.

the first thing to look for in Database.log are syntax error and unique constraint error messages, because if you have a either of these in your XML or SQL code, the file's code will be partially or completely ignored by the game, depending on where the error is located within the XML or SQL file.

Also what you linked to is not an executable mod. It is the ModBuddy Project and or Solution from which an executable mod can be generated. If you never did a "Build" or "Build Solution" within ModBuddy for your mod project, then you never created an executable mod the game can use.

I am aware that it's just the mod files and not actually a built mod. I did build it, I just figured that the source files would be more useful.

As for Database.log, I'm getting an error message that says 'ERROR: no such table: Types' Which is weird, because 'Types' is definitely a table present in 01_GameplaySchema.sql

Top Bottom