1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New Beta Version - December 16th

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch Supporter

They'll still go after them sometimes, but not every time (like it was before). It's all about proximity and the CSs strength.

G

2. Gidoza

Gidoza Emperor

Ah, okay.

Anyways, tested the pop VS civilians bug - I can't seem to get it beyond more than 1 ahead, however, I can do the 1 ahead consistently.

Secondly, the +15 HP healage for God of War is not working. I am expecting +35/+30 healing values in my cities/territory, but I'm still getting the standard +20/+15.

3. Zares

Zares Warlord

So fishing boats are now fixed, right? Any chance to repair them in previous version with save compatibility (no all CPP, just fishing boats)? I would just download the new version, but I have a nice war to finish in previous save :D And I need fishing boats workable, because of lack of food in one city and whales in other.

4. Funak

Funak Deity

They start working again around industrial era, probably navigation or some tech around there.

5. Zares

Zares Warlord

Funak, but boats created before or new ones? It's strange, but other civ have crabs, so they somehow used fishing boat, right? I'm in renaissance era. I can't. Maybe there are in industrial era, but don't think so, they haven't much points.
    I'm still talking about previous version of CPP, so sorry for little OT.

6. Funak

Funak Deity

I'm just saying that some tech at some point allowed me to build fishingboats, I didn't notice exactly when but by the time I hit industrial era my automated workboats (that were standing around doing nothing) had gone and built fishingboats.

7. Bromar1

Bromar1 King

AI is still refusing its own peace deals. And unlike the previous version, they won't even accept the same deal during my turn...

Also, not sure if this is specific to this version or if it's a bug or what, but I've gotten a few sources of wheat on desert tiles. They had fresh water access from an oasis but I was unable to build farms on them. Is wheat supposed to be able to pop on desert tiles?

8. wolverine2112

wolverine2112 Warlord

Had a game with 12-16 in which the incas settled on a mountain:eek:and Ive also seen goodie huts on mountains...don't remember what version.

9. Funak

Funak Deity

Wheat is supposed to be able to spawn on desert, but you should always be able to farm it.

That's the Incas new UA. Not sure about the goodie huts however, never seen one on a mountain

10. Bromar1

Bromar1 King

My citizens can still work the tile, if that's what you meant. My workers just can't build a farm on it for some reason.

11. PurpleMentat

PurpleMentat Videographer

I've seen one goody hut on a mountain. Have been waiting to see if it repeats in latest version, and get a save to post.

12. Gazebo

Save game?

13. PurpleMentat

I'm not seeing the new building tooltip happiness thing. Does it work with EUI? Anyone got a screenshot to show what I should be looking for? I've turned on the "No Basic Tooltip Help " option.

14. Gazebo

Turn off the 'no basic tooltip help' element. It should be unchecked. Appears for buildings that modify needs (barracks, etc.).

G

15. PurpleMentat

OOOHH okay I misunderstood ^.^

16. Gazebo

It's quite possibly the most poorly-worded option. "Click here to turn off no basic help." What?

17. saamohod

saamohod Prince

It seems the Beta's trade route system is broken somehow. I can't establish sea trade route with a neighbouring civilization (Carthage, coast capital, close to me), but land trade routes are ok. Only internal sea trade is available in "Available Trade Routes" window, and the ones with City-States.
    My savegame and list of mods is available at http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=14095145&postcount=17

Spoiler :

18. Gidoza

Gidoza Emperor

BUG LIST UPDATE

Just making sure...

1. Can get an extra Citizen by starving 1 population - # of Citizens exceeds population by 1.

2. God of War is not giving the +15 healing.

3. The bug that was claimed to be fixed in a previous version is NOT fixed. The +3 Culture for Garrisons in the Authority Tree is still giving -3 Culture and -1 Happiness per turn seemingly at city #3. Placing a garrison in the city simply zeroes the value. Yes, I have re-downloaded the files, and it is still doing it.

19. Gazebo

Github is far more useful for things like this.

G

20. mernild

mernild Chieftain

The AI won't accept their own peace deals for me either. Also, why do I take damage every turn when I'm on my own borders adjecent to the enemy? The damage I take is equal to the "plot danger" value - so does that mean that all my units just take 5 to 15 damage every turn when I'm invading someone? Is that intended?