New Beta Version - September 6th (9-6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@
That was in the hotfix - it was due to rationalism.

G

I know this version is about 2 weeks old now, but I’m still testing a few things on it before jumping up to the next patch. What files/folders were modified for the 2 hotfixes you mentioned here (1 for the huge pop with rationalism and the other I didn’t notice yet). I was going to manually make the update so as to not redownload and re-customize the changes I’m testing.

@

I know this version is about 2 weeks old now, but I’m still testing a few things on it before jumping up to the next patch. What files/folders were modified for the 2 hotfixes you mentioned here (1 for the huge pop with rationalism and the other I didn’t notice yet). I was going to manually make the update so as to not redownload and re-customize the changes I’m testing.

You can just drop in the new DLL into the CP.

G

@Gazebo

Okay, just downloaded it. One question of concern, the CvGameCore_Expansion2.dll (assuming the one you meant to drop into CP folder) has a date modified of 9/19. If I’m still running the 9/6 build, is there anything in this 9/19 build of the dll that will bork the game I have running now? I noticed the 9/15 download had a note that it wasn’t savegame compatible.

@Gazebo

Okay, just downloaded it. One question of concern, the CvGameCore_Expansion2.dll (assuming the one you meant to drop into CP folder) has a date modified of 9/19. If I’m still running the 9/6 build, is there anything in this 9/19 build of the dll that will bork the game I have running now? I noticed the 9/15 download had a note that it wasn’t savegame compatible.

9-19/15 is not savegame compatible with 9/6.

G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom