New Beta Version - September 6th (9-6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn’t a flat era multiplier. It’s slight. It means that 200-300 gold per purge is the average.
Maybe just leave it with flat 300? I mean thing is that the later is the game - the higher are prices and you'll be inquisiting cities less frequent. So far i still dislike a design from a gameplay point of view. I just do not see how should i use that... The only option is when i conqured someones religion.

I have another suggestion for this Enhancer. Is it possible to make it reduce the cost of faith-purchased buildings only? So that after i used Inquisitor - i can purchase building like 30% cheaper. This way it will become an Enhancer for those who want to purchase religious buildings of other religions in their cities. Also can grant 150 faith (scaling) when you purge your own religion with foreign Inquisitor!

Maybe just leave it with flat 300? I mean thing is that the later is the game - the higher are prices and you'll be inquisiting cities less frequent. So far i still dislike a design from a gameplay point of view. I just do not see how should i use that... The only option is when i conqured someones religion.

I have another suggestion for this Enhancer. Is it possible to make it reduce the cost of faith-purchased buildings only? So that after i used Inquisitor - i can purchase building like 30% cheaper. This way it will become an Enhancer for those who want to purchase religious buildings of other religions in their cities. Also can grant 150 faith (scaling) when you purge your own religion with foreign Inquisitor!

Try before you buy. As always I appreciate feedback most when paired with gameplay.

G

Try before you buy. As always I appreciate feedback most when paired with gameplay.
G, seriously, i played hundreds of games. I know how it works. Take a look at my Venice game that i posted (i'll try to finish the writeup soon) - it was a perfect game for this Enhancer, i was buying inquisitors all game long.

Barbarians still causing resyncs once again, sadly.

G, seriously, i played hundreds of games. I know how it works. Take a look at my Venice game that i posted (i'll try to finish the writeup soon) - it was a perfect game for this Enhancer, i was buying inquisitors all game long.

Ok? I don’t care. My simple request has always been to provide play based feedback. Literally all I ask in return for my diligence.

G

Enable Events System re-enables itself for the first new game of a new version. Just reported on Git as I don't see any issue related to this that is open.

Re: Coloured text of Founders. I see that almost everything is coloured, so there's no delineation between the text regarding the reformation building and the text regarding the Founders' effects on their own. But it's a good step in the right direction!

Enable Events System re-enables itself for the first new game of a new version. Just reported on Git as I don't see any issue related to this that is open.

Yep, not sure why. Tried to debug to no avail.

Re: Coloured text of Founders. I see that almost everything is coloured, so there's no delineation between the text regarding the reformation building and the text regarding the Founders' effects on their own. But it's a good step in the right direction!

That’s weird it looks fine on my end.

G

Events disabled by default is a feature, not a big, right? I missed the discussions but I'm assuming they'll be turned back in if/when they're balanced?

Events disabled by default is a feature, not a big, right? I missed the discussions but I'm assuming they'll be turned back in if/when they're balanced?

Nope, the opposite. Perhaps the work-around could be to make it OFF by default? Not sure what proportion of users play with events, but I sure don't like them and always turn them off. G, any chance you can make that off by default?

Also, where are the settings located? Tried to find the ones related to options but couldn't...

Nope, the opposite. Perhaps the work-around could be to make it OFF by default? Not sure what proportion of users play with events, but I sure don't like them and always turn them off. G, any chance you can make that off by default?

Also, where are the settings located? Tried to find the ones related to options but couldn't...

Another option is to use Really Advanced Setup mod. Set the options the way you want them once, never worry about them again.

Imho: Order need a free building. Both Autocracy and Freedom has it, and Order now has only +100%(and it is not a big boost). Or change boost fort academies & labs to +150/200%. Or remove free hospital from freedom as well.

Missed this - the primary reason Order lost its free buildings is that it gets so many production/gold bonuses towards constructing them - makes more sense (to me) that it would get bonuses to construction in lieu of free buildings because it tends to skew wide anyways.

G

VP Promo Icons 1.6 available now
conscript.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom