1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New bug in latest patch, reassigning governors.

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Nintendo Switch' started by Jef Long, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Jef Long

Jef Long Chieftain

I have a new bug driving me crazy, when I want to move a governor to another city the table of available cities doesn’t scroll anymore, so once my civ has more than five or so cities I can’t move my governor to any other than the first five.
    Anybody else experiencing this? Totally breaks the game :(

2. Urrek

Urrek Chieftain

You can stil use your governor to move to another city. It's just that you can 't scroll down far enough. So you have to count how far below you are. In my current game the problem mentioned don 't accur.

3. Vargas1

Vargas1 Warlord

I've had this same issue too. I've found that if I manually save and then re-load, it usually works once the game reopens. So annoying, but not gamebreaking.

4. Linklite

Linklite Prince

It's affecting old game saves too.

5. blackbutterfly

blackbutterfly King

This appears to be a scrolling bug on the Switch. So same thing for notifications.

WORKAROUND: place the governor in portable mode. i.e. via touch. (Or reload).

6. Jef Long

Jef Long Chieftain

Thanks for your replies folks, this bug is now stomped in latest update. Have a great day

7. blackbutterfly

blackbutterfly King

Nope. It's still present in 1.2.10 (Dec 2020 Update).

Just because there's a workaround doesn't mean the bug is fixed. It's pretty annoying. And it also is for notifications scrolling.