New City Improvements - Beer wine and goats

Mistfit

Deity
Beer
I think that we need to add breweries as a possibility for a city improvement. I think that this would make a population happier and would create money for the city. Breweries were a big advancement for civilization and I believe it would be fun to get my population drunk. We could even ad add a modern Wonder of "Budweiser."

Vino
I think that if your have grapes in your civ you should be able to create a tile improvement of vinyards. I've always thought that we should be able to do something cheaper to hills that mining them. I would however make it a prerequisite to have the hill next to fresh water. Again, Vinyards have been a big turning point for many cultures and religions.

Goats Lastly I think that we should have goats as a bonus tile. I think that goats should be put on a mountain. And I think that like irrigating the plains we should have a cheaper option on the mountains like herding.

Any thoughts?
:beer:

Bonus resources already simulate everything except the mountain goats. You're supposed to assume that the official government-subsidized buildings you order aren't the only buildings in the town (and they, like units, may represent several of those buildings).

But I think, more improvements to choose from would be nice s.t. not every city looks the same.

Wine is a luxury resource so it's already there, and I imagine raising the luxury rate essentially allows more 'fun' things (beer is fun) into the city, so to some extent it's already there too

Top Bottom