New City Names for Tempest Province

Cyc

Looking for the door...
As the new Governor of Tempest Province (formerly known as "Wine and Dine"), I am attempting to rename a large group of the cities during my first week in office. I have started a poll here.

I will list the names here for you also, in case you have any comments or questions. Please review the names and vote in the poll.

Oil Springs---> Trier

Caughnawaga---> Stormguard

Mauch Chunk---> St. Wendel

Gandasetaigon---> Saarburg

Grand River---> Mosel

Goigouen---> (Is still held by the Russians)

Akwesasne---> Palatine

Alleghany---> Bitburg

Tonawanda---> Koln

Uruk---> Bonn

Krasnoyarsk---> Koblenz

Karachi---> Prum

This sounds good, but you could also use all this city naming power to use all the remaining names in the Cartographic Office. It's about a thousand year since we last used it…

Damn, and here was me thinking you were looking for naming suggestions... :satan:

Originally posted by Fier Canadien
This sounds good, but you could also use all this city naming power to use all the remaining names in the Cartographic Office. It's about a thousand year since we last used it…

That's a damned good idea. I wish you'd have thought of that earlier. Maybe one of our other new Governors would like to do that. I was able to name my next city's registered name as the Capital of Tempest. Because, as you say, we haven't used that procedure for a thousand years, I really didn't think the name would be used any other way. Hmmm.

Originally posted by Eklektikos
Damn, and here was me thinking you were looking for naming suggestions... :satan:

Care to sugget a name for our future city, Goigouen? You little devil. :)

Top Bottom