New City-State Types

New City-State Types 1.0

kantorr

Chieftain
kantorr submitted a new resource:

New City-State Types - Provides the framework for new City-State types, like Maritime City-States!

Ahoy, Suzerains! A new City-State type has arrived to Civilization VI: the Maritime City-State. This mod will is required to run any of my City-State packs error-free. The automatic dependency system for mods is unreliable, so ensure this mod is Enabled in the Additional Content screen any time you play with my City-State packs. This mod by itself will provide no additional City-States, check out the links below for the City-State packs.

In the future I will update this mod to...

Read more about this resource...

Very nice. Seriously beat me to the punch lol. I'll see what I can reverse engineer to finish my new city-state type, with credits due when its done. Keep it up!

South American City States work great, nice mod mate, but unfortunately when I tried this and the Caribbean City States it wouldn't start a new game, just crashed back to the main menu on loading.

I've got all DLC and all patches and I use all JFD's Civilizations, All the various R.E.D., MOAR & Even MOAR Units packs, Eric's Improvements Patch, Quo's Combined Mods, AI+, Ethnic Units for City-States, Resourceful, all of pOkiehl's Better City Names packs, Legible Colours for Scythia, Forts with Borders, Improved Fog of War, Unique District Icons, YnAMP - Resources Placement Tweak, Tundra Farms, KinetiKam, Gold Resource, Alternative City State Colours, CQUI-Master, Detailed & Larger Worlds, GDG's Wonder boost and Roads to Capital mods and Player Spawn.

Top Bottom