1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New City-State Types 1.0

Provides the framework for new City-State types, like Maritime City-States!

1. kantorr

kantorr Chieftain

kantorr submitted a new resource:

New City-State Types - Provides the framework for new City-State types, like Maritime City-States!

Read more about this resource...

2. Socra

Socra Chieftain

Very nice. Seriously beat me to the punch lol. I'll see what I can reverse engineer to finish my new city-state type, with credits due when its done. Keep it up!

3. KevSkegRed

KevSkegRed Chieftain

South American City States work great, nice mod mate, but unfortunately when I tried this and the Caribbean City States it wouldn't start a new game, just crashed back to the main menu on loading.

I've got all DLC and all patches and I use all JFD's Civilizations, All the various R.E.D., MOAR & Even MOAR Units packs, Eric's Improvements Patch, Quo's Combined Mods, AI+, Ethnic Units for City-States, Resourceful, all of pOkiehl's Better City Names packs, Legible Colours for Scythia, Forts with Borders, Improved Fog of War, Unique District Icons, YnAMP - Resources Placement Tweak, Tundra Farms, KinetiKam, Gold Resource, Alternative City State Colours, CQUI-Master, Detailed & Larger Worlds, GDG's Wonder boost and Roads to Capital mods and Player Spawn.

4. pariahdise

pariahdise Chieftain

Really wish this could get an update, miss using these city states!