[GS] New City States

I would like Manila, Hanoi, Bangkok/Ayutthaya/or Sukhothai, Bagan/or Yangon to be city states. Also Aksum or Addis Ababa if Ethiopia isn't going to be added to Civ6. And Abomey, Edo/Benin City, Ife, Zaria/or Kano.....

3 new CS's have been spotted. Mexico City and Cardiff are both industrial, one of them replacing Toronto. Nazca is also new. What does everyone think Nazca's type will be?

3 new CS's have been spotted. Mexico City and Cardiff are both industrial, one of them replacing Toronto. Nazca is also new. What does everyone think Nazca's type will be?

I'm guessing Nazca is religious, and allows its suzereign to build Nazca Line improvement.

Anyone know what Cardiff's bonus is. Given that it was never an industrial centre in itself, merely the port through which coal and iron flowed, some sort of bonus to strategic resources would make sense.

Can we please get some new city-state classifications? (xpac 3 incoming!)

They have assets for Maritime city states (the Path to Nirvana has them), I think Maritime city states were very important to be perfectly honest.

As of this livestream. The city-state count:

5 Trade
3 Culture
5 Faith
6 Industrial
4 Military
4 Scientific

Does this count all possible ones or only the ones seen in GS streams?

I'm guessing Nazca is religious, and allows its suzereign to build Nazca Line improvement.
Where was Nazca seen? Does this mean that Cahokia mound might be a wonder then.

OMG!!!
A city-state that grants the bonus of building the Nazca lines is simply amazing.:woohoo:

Please Note: while the City State is confirmed, what it does is just pure conjecture atm

Top Bottom