new civilization: Argentina

Ill try it but since this moment im giving you the thanks for this work as a person that have relatives in the mounted grenadiers regiment in Argentina.

Just a Question, this works in Warlords? if not, how ca we do (beliebe me we are a lot) to make it works in warlords?

Thanks man

Claudio

_DAGO_ said:
Ill try it but since this moment im giving you the thanks for this work as a person that have relatives in the mounted grenadiers regiment in Argentina.

Just a Question, this works in Warlords? if not, how ca we do (beliebe me we are a lot) to make it works in warlords?

Thanks man

Claudio

Did it work in warlords? if yes, what do we have to do, if not.... can you make it copatible with warlords please? :D

How about venezuela, a new civilization about this country! i think it would be cool

Is there a version for BTS patch 3.19? I can only find civ gold 5.2 version but I only want Aergentina, not all the other additions and I'm intending to add it to bug, so it wouldn't work either (at least not with some editing I don't know how to do >_<).
Otherwise, a simple explanation of how to make this work with 3.19 would do too (if there is such a thing as simple).

Is there a version for BTS patch 3.19? I can only find civ gold 5.2 version but I only want Aergentina, not all the other additions and I'm intending to add it to bug, so it wouldn't work either (at least not with some editing I don't know how to do >_<).
Otherwise, a simple explanation of how to make this work with 3.19 would do too (if there is such a thing as simple).

I hope you updated this nice civilisation for 3.19 and as a standalone-mod. Modules would be nice, too. And some more special units ;)

I am looking forward

Top Bottom