New civilization: Brazil

The file is: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads10/Brazil1.zip
version: november, 19th

- It is the BETA version of the civ of Brazil :D .
- As u can see this civ uses static LHs, I hope change it to animated as soon as possible.
- It also uses infantry artworks for the UU.
- I didn't find the option to change the leaders name (great artist...), if someone knows where I can change these names, tell me too :)

enjoy.

Civilization: Brazil
Noun: Brazilians
Adjective: Brazilian
Colors: Yellow
Starts with: Mysticism and Agriculture
UU: Pracinha (Infantry, 2+ attack)

Title and leader 1: Imperador Pedro II
Leader 1 bonuses: Expansive and Creative
Leader 1 favourite civic: Representation

Title and leader 2: Presidente Vargas
Leader 2 bonuses: Aggressive and Industrious
Leader 2 favourite civic: Police State

Cities:
Brasília
São Paulo
Rio de Janeiro
Belo Horizonte
Salvador
TO BE CONTINUED...

Hello Civarmy !!
:thanx: very much because of this new civ but too to prove that it's still possible to customize the game with leaders... I was thinking it was not possible... I will examine what solutions you have used ...Perhaps you could write a tutorial for that ? ... :goodjob: and :thanx:

This is cool, especially for Brazilians. (I'm not, but hey, if my country wasn't a civilization I'd want to be able to play as them.)

Did you replace an existing civ or add it in?

Uty said:
This is cool, especially for Brazilians. (I'm not, but hey, if my country wasn't a civilization I'd want to be able to play as them.)

Did you replace an existing civ or add it in?

agree :)
BTW, it doesn't replace any old civ.

Haarbal said:
Shouldn't the flags have just 2 colours...
i read something about this on some other topic (some flag-mod, which looks nice)

I think I saw any American flag on C&C Forums using 3 colors :confused: I have to check other flags system to find a solution for this flag problem mine :)

Ringwraith_JP said:
Great! Now i can play with MY Civ.

good to see more Brazilians on CFC :D

frenchman said:
Hello Civarmy !!
very much because of this new civ but too to prove that it's still possible to customize the game with leaders... I was thinking it was not possible... I will examine what solutions you have used ...Perhaps you could write a tutorial for that ? ... and :thax:

Agree, good to see it is possible to mod for this new game :) I think there is a tutorial ready or under constructions, well, I can help write one or make one in the future :) It'd be usefull to all our community.

jbfballrb said:
like, give em unique Great People? is that what you mean? youd have to add another unit, like a Great Artist, in the Artist class.

yes :)

Supa said:
You had to be the first to release a new LH, didn't you ?
As usual, that's great stuff.

:lol: Thanks man! I'm glad u enjoyed the Civ4 LHs too.

as half brazilian myself, I can't wait to use this mod, but Ill wait until a few more updates

Excellent man!!!!!
And great insight on giving Representation to Pedro II because of the whole "voto da mandioca" stuff.
And was released on my birthday!
Cês são foda!!

DiamanteLouco said:
Excellent man!!!!!
And great insight on giving Representation to Pedro II because of the whole "voto da mandioca" stuff.
And was released on my birthday!
Cês são foda!!

thanks man! and happy birthday lately. BTW, my birthday is close to yours, mine's is november 1st (the day I've gotten Civ4 :D )

dave443 said:
as half brazilian myself, I can't wait to use this mod, but Ill wait until a few more updates

thanks too!

---------------------------

friends: I have few holyday days this week and I expect use that days to try correct some errors of this civ and launch more ones in this same BETA style, I mean, Portugal, Tupi and others :D

maybe i know the answer to your problem with your flags (i haven't tested it in any way)
marybe cIV uses a certain ammount of colours, and the specefic colours you're using aren't in the system. i'll try to create a bicolored brazilian flag tomorrow using some kind of blue (which somehow did work in your mod) and the egyptian yellow or something like that

XDV said:
hello, the link to the brazil doesn't work

AlCosta15 said:
I want to try this but link is not working.

It worked fine to me two seconds ago :) Maybe u two tried in a moment when the server was out.

Haarbal said:
maybe i know the answer to your problem with your flags (i haven't tested it in any way) maybe cIV uses a certain ammount of colours, and the specefic colours you're using aren't in the system. i'll try to create a bicolored brazilian flag tomorrow using some kind of blue (which somehow did work in your mod) and the egyptian yellow or something like that

Please, try that and tell me what u got :D

you should do the Chilean Civilization, you can make 2 leaders, i know about the chilean goverments, i could help you

CivArmy s. 1994 said:
Please, try that and tell me what u got :D

i gave it a shot, but it failed. i tried to get the colour from some flag mod, but when i converted it to a bmp or something, i got a blank map (maybe a bit light yellow or something, which happened on all of these files)
i will try some more tomorrow or something

XDV said:
you should do the Chilean Civilization, you can make 2 leaders, i know about the chilean goverments, i could help you

why not? In the future I can make many Latin countries as I did for Civ3 :D

AlCosta15 said:
Works Now!
Looks good.

:thanx:

Haarbal said:
i gave it a shot, but it failed. i tried to get the colour from some flag mod, but when i converted it to a bmp or something, i got a blank map (maybe a bit light yellow or something, which happened on all of these files)
i will try some more tomorrow or something

Thanks for trying! :)

Top Bottom