new civilization: Israel

I must have missed something, I don't want to look like an idiot, but how did you create theese leaders? photoshop? special program? please tell me because i got a lot of ideas!

These civs are great! Unfortunatly there is some misguided history in ethnincty...Especially for IsReal. But I still love the art work and give thanks for u guys hard work.

Know your Istory and not history

These civs are great! Unfortunatly there is some misguided history in ethnincty...Especially for IsReal. But I still love the art work and give thanks for u guys hard work.

Know your Istory and not history

Uh.... what?

Just wondering if there is still any hope of someone creating a leaderhead of Golda Meir?

Been trying to use this civilization but like every other mod, new civ or otherwise, I've tried to run, it doesn't work. The game loads it but when I go to select a civ to play it doesn't show up anywhere on the list. I've tried clearing cache and editing the config both to no avail.

There's hope, if I were you I'd request it in the leaderhead request page and not here where nobody is going to look.

Thanks Capo, just took care of that. Hopefully someone will want to develop her.

Top Bottom