1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New Civilization: Mycenae [for warlords]

Discussion in 'Civ4 - New Civilizations' started by esnaz, Aug 6, 2007.

1. esnaz

esnaz Chieftain

Leader: Agamemnon
    Unique Unit: Lawagetas (replaces Swordsman)
    Unique Building: Megaron (replaces Colosseum)

Cities:
    Mycenae
    Thebes
    Tyrins
    Pylos
    Kastri
    Orchomenos
    Gla...

download

Attached Files:

2. esnaz

esnaz Chieftain

3. Aranor

Aranor Chieftain

I wouldnt get too dishartened. Of all of my civs only the Romanian one has really got heaps of feedback. Alas I have no had time to DL it but from the looks it look great.:goodjob: I really love your skill with the Leaderheads. I was at one stage thinking of creating a Mycenaen civ too, but gave the idea away when I dicovered EB :lol: I might make a recomendation to work on the UU graphics though, maybe use one of the Greek swordsmen units that Rabbit White created. But overall great civ me thinks.:goodjob:

4. Laucian

Laucian Chieftain

Very nice looking leaderhead! :)
    The building seems ok, but personally I think the unit is slightly underpowered... maybe it should also get +10% city attack, like normal swordsman. but I haven't played with it yet so I'm not entirely sure...
    keep up the good work! ;)

5. dharmabum06

dharmabum06 Chieftain

thanks for making more warlords stuff! not all of us are thrilled with bts destroying our pcs, i for one am sticking with warlords (since i finally got it reinstalled etc after the new patch debacle) and appreciate your efforts!

6. pay-t

pay-t Lazy historian

Good, to be back on the forum:D (hello Aranor, I will get on EBciv immidiatly:goodjob: )

First civ I took a closer look at, great work, you did good :goodjob:. Reminded me to get started again:D .