1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New Civilization -- Texas, California, Deseret, CSA

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall - Dawn of Civilization' started by clanky4, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Pavel Chichikov

Pavel Chichikov King

I don't think anybody is particularly disagreeing here, though it's worth pointing out it's very unlikely America would have ever become the imperial hyperpower it is today had the South won. There's nothing unique about slavery in US, which was actually rather more humane than that practiced in the Arab world.
    It's plausible also that had the Confederacy had won, the African proportion of the population could have reached a level that they would have revolted and declared their own ethnostate like Haiti.

2. Imp. Knoedel

Imp. Knoedel Simperator Knoedel

You and I seem to have different definitions of the term "humane". You could have at least pointed towards Slavery in Brazil or the Caribbean as worse alternatives for slaves and I would have agreed, but no, you just had to go and make this about the eeeeeevil muslims again.

3. Leoreth

Leoreth Prince of Blood Moderator

Yeah this.

4. Pavel Chichikov

Pavel Chichikov King

Instead of actually giving a counter example, you ad hominem again. I never said 'evil', just that Muslims were and are a civilisational rival and threat to Europe. The facts of this are so obvious it's barely worth arguing about.

I don't think slaves were castrated as standard or forbidden from procreating in the Americas.

5. Imp. Knoedel

Imp. Knoedel Simperator Knoedel

... So in your eyes the destruction of Europe is a good thing? :confused: Wow, it seems I really did just misunderstand you the entire time! :lol:

Also I gave a better counter example, two even, Brazil and the Caribbean.

Seriously though, between the resurgence of Fascism and religious fundamentalism I'd say Europe is doing well enough threatening its own civilization, Muslims or not.

Also the use of "Muslims" instead of "Islam" here has some very unfortunate implications, which are so obvious it's barely worth arguing about. :p

Indeed, instead they were purposefully bred like animals so the supply of cheap labor wouldn't run out after no new slaves were going to be shipped over from Africa anymore.

6. Leoreth

Leoreth Prince of Blood Moderator

Moderator Action: No further political discussion in this thread please. Any off topic post from now on will be moderated.

That was sort of predictable in a thread featuring the CSA I guess. I will set stricter standards for political posts in this subforum in general now.