New CivIV Screenshot from E3

Snoopy

Prince
Keep an eye on e3, as there is bound to be a lot more info on CivIV coming in soon.

Attachments

• Civ4Screen.jpg
    Civ4Screen.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 3,559
Yah, the scanner I've got is no good. I wonder if I can take a digital photo of it.

Have the significance of the flags in the munits been discussed before? I assume they are purely to distingush civs - but horse, bull pics?

Could be for a scenario, even.

At that view those giants looks a bit of amusing.

hello,

that is exactly what i was thinking ;)

This wakes more questions in me. Is that view spinnable? Can you zoom it stepless? I really hope if there's some info at May's Pelit-magazine.

Naokaukodem said:
Are they in formation or is it just me?

It's just you ;) . There's a second pic in the back of PC Gamer that shows 3 attackers moving forward against some hoplites while 2 remain at the rear with their shields up...also there's no flags in this pic (when they're fighting).

i don't think they're multi-units, when i first saw these (and the old screenshots) i thought the 4 units meant the unit had 4 health, a veteran. it's reinforce the idea that they represent multiple soldiers, plus, all of the 'multi-units' we've seen have bee homogenous, no reason to believe they were ever seperate

Multi-units refers to 1 unit that contains multiple units graphically - not actually multiple units.

MeteorPunch said:
It's just you ;) . There's a second pic in the back of PC Gamer that shows 3 attackers moving forward against some hoplites while 2 remain at the rear with their shields up...also there's no flags in this pic (when they're fighting).

Crap! You're right! I didn't notice!

Top Bottom