New civs in RFCE

One good thing with removing Tunisia and adding Sicily is that we get a Christian buffer between the muslim nations so they dont have to fight each other so much!
Hmm, so you guys want to have both Aragon and Sicily? Is there enough territory for that?
I remember there were quite a few people here who were opposed to having Sicily while Aragon is in

Hmm, so you guys want to have both Aragon and Sicily? Is there enough territory for that?
I remember there were quite a few people here who were opposed to having Sicily while Aragon is in

Although Sicily is most of the time a place to be fought over, I suppose in game terms it stood on its own two feet in the Norman period, so it would be good if this was at least possible in the game (imho).

Maybe Denmark, Bohemia and Serbia as new civs is not a bad idea(even the Swiss civ?), especially for Denmark, it's once a strong power in the north europe.
And maybe out of the topic, I think it's maybe interesting if we draw some historical events into this mod, such as The Hundred Years' War, The Prisoner of Avignon and Thirty Years' War. Can make them as a choice question like the HRE Emperor Selection, and each option leads a different result.

Denmark is more or less the Norse civ, it won't change for this version
Also, no Serbia or Bohemia here, only in 2.0

Denmark is more or less the Norse civ, it won't change for this version
Also, no Serbia or Bohemia here, only in 2.0

OK, look forward to v2.0...
In fact, when I played as Denmark in , I imagine I'm Hamlet...

If one of those civs gets in, I would think the other would drop to the very bottom of the list of civs to add, if not drop off completely.

You are right. Removing one problem creates another. One solution could be a more deterministic approach to collapses, forcing civs to collapse less random frees up space. This is like vanilla rfc, rfce++ and SoI.

I already added a hidden mechanic a couple months ago, which slowly lowers the stability for each AI civ after their historic collapse date
I don't really want to go further than that, not a fan of forced collapses

Top Bottom