1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

new custom cenarios?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Ancient Europe' started by cristir, Mar 23, 2020.

1. cristir

cristir Chieftain

hello,

I was wondering if there are some new custom scenarios for this mod? is the best mod ever and I played each scenario like 1000 times but I don't like starting new games. And I couldn't find new scenarios. Is there a place and I missed it for such scenarios?

Thanks!

2. cristir

cristir Chieftain

I believe private maps are called?

3. pie_at

pie_at PAE-Let's play ancient :)

yes, the folder is now called private maps.
    do you mean advancend scenarios? perhaps the PAE_WarOfDiadochi-JD-210BC.
    but in fact, the only new ones are empty scenario maps with lots of CIVs: Eurasia XL and XXL

4. cristir

cristir Chieftain

yes, I meant if there are other private maps and custom scenarios somewhere on this forum, I've played all available now in the game. are others built and not found inside the game already?

5. pie_at

pie_at PAE-Let's play ancient :)

theoretically, you can use any map script that doesn't load certain bonus resources, terrains and features.
    In PAE you have map scripts like mongoose, perfectworld2, life, creation, strategea with which you can play interesting random maps. eg in perfectworld you can choose lots of world variations.

6. cristir

cristir Chieftain

is not interesting without a historic map like the custom scenarios available now. thanks for your time!