New Democratic Succesion Game

Not much happened, all that did happen was we discoverd the wheel. Gnoman Empire would have been up, but since he's having computer problems, Thecommonnate's up.
EDIT: I played seven turns.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0029.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0029.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 244
  • Civ4ScreenShot0030.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0030.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 175
  • Vandal Warlord BC-3520.CivBeyondSwordSave
    51.8 KB · Views: 162
Played only a little bit of turns.

Taoism was founded in a distant land, the warrior-scout movement was realigned, I started a worker after the Warrior, and waited for Agriculture. Then I stopped.

Don't feel that screenshots are entirely necesary, but I will post them if wanted.

Played a few turns. Our scout was killed, and the warrior came back home to Ionsaigh.
TCN's turn.

Attachments

• Vandal Warlord BC-2560.CivBeyondSwordSave
    64.5 KB · Views: 162
Played 5 turns, the settler was completed but I don't have a clue as to where to put it. The year is 2360 BC.

I started Mysticism so we could get our BFC quickly from the next city.

I would say a early war with Ramses might be good for us.

Ok, I'm Back! I played a few extra turns, to make up for my lost turns. We got, Bronze Working (Bronze is nearby), and Masonry. We lost out archer, due to Barbs. Cordus, and Ionsaigh were conected by a road.

Here is the Save, Civplayach is up!

Attachments

• Vandal Warlord BC-1520.CivBeyondSwordSave
    91.9 KB · Views: 153
We need to nab the copper East of the Capitol...

THanks guys although I suspect this tempo is too fast for me - any intentions of slowing down? I mean, I'm more used to the SG 24-48 hr rule.

What I am trying to say is dont expect I can always play 2 hrs after im UP :p

It was mostly a matter of being in the right place at the right time for me...I don't think were going to get strict or anything.

Barracks completed in Ionsaigh, Archer in Cordus. Great Wall started in Ionsaigh, not sure if we want to finish it.

Attachments

• Vandal Warlord BC-1320.CivBeyondSwordSave
    97.2 KB · Views: 153
I will not be on a computer until tomorrow, at best. I can play the save in like 30 hrs from now so you might want someone else to grab it before me?

Top Bottom