1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New Democratic Succesion Game

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game IV: Citizens' started by Vandal Warlord, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Diamondeye

Diamondeye So Happy I Could Die

Thankyou. 10Chars.

2. Diamondeye

Diamondeye So Happy I Could Die

First of all, im oop from the 13th to the 16th.

Secondly, whats TCN doin?

3. thecommonnate

thecommonnate Theocrat

I'm very sorry..starting up civ now.

4. thecommonnate

thecommonnate Theocrat

Pretty productive session...I played ten turns, until the Great Wall was completed.

I defensively-attacked two barbarian warrior groups. I used a strategy of positioning the less-experienced force in the forest south of the pasture, luring the group to the pasture, and attacking with the veteran barb (which was promoted to combat 1 on the first attack, and Shock on the second.

We don't have to worry about Barbarian invasion anymore, though, as the Great Wall was completed on the last turn.

I started an Archer in the other city, compared to a barracks or settler (I think we should begin a base defensive build-up and attack Egypt as soon as we have some more advanced troops.)

I recommend bringing the experienced warrior to the city near Egypt and wait until he can be promoted. In the meantime, lets try to take Egypt! (not with just warriors, though, we need a bit more time).

5. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Cool, Diamondeye is up.

Looks like Egypt is our target!