New district building without ArtDefs?

Nerevatar

Warlord
Is there any way to make a new district building, which does not require using ArtDefs, if all the original art is reused?

From a high level perspective, what I am trying to achieve is to edit the Amphitheater, but for one civ only. I know this can be done with a unique building replacement, but I find that editing the ArtDefs manually to be way to time consuming and troublesome. I don't have the disk space for the pantry on my PC, so I can't use Assert Editor which I guess is the proper way.

Alternatives could also be to achieve my high level goal without a unique replacement, or if someone can quickly generate the required ArtDef files to make a new building that reuses the Amphitheater art.

Artdef is a XML file, you only need to copy what you need to your buildings.artdef. See dlc or other mods for reference.

Yeah I know it is just XML. But there is a lot of it, and honestly I don't understand what all of it does, so the problem with what you said is the "copy what you need"-part :) It is my first time venturing into art territory of civ6 modding.

Top Bottom