New DLC at December, 16th: Spain and Incas

O...K that's pretty quick of them. Any details on UU or abilities?

EDIT: Well, more than seen in the post above...

Agreed and LOL at their currency conversion rate. Noting that the Euro is currently trading at about $1.32 the price should be $6.60 for those of us here in the USA.

If they expect this DLC to be purchased, not only should it cost the same, the much needed large patch needs also be released by then if not sooner.

.. neilkaz ..

This is something alot of Europeans have had to endure for a long time so welcome to our world :)

Often if something costs say $30 on the US it is often simply converted into €30 here...

neat, has anyone downloaded the Mongols yet or anything else or does that just make the game even more buggy? Anyone else tired of ragequitting because of freezes or is it just me? I hope they invest some of the profit from this cash grab on hiring back anyone they layed off who knows how to make the game more playable.

Well, I'm not paying 7 bucks for that.
I've never liked DLC, and never will. Just save that stuff up until you have around $30 and sell me a real expansion pack.

It's an insult to release this nickel hunter DLC before fixing all the outrageous bugs and flaws of almost every aspect of the game.

I wish I had a thousand hands to give this attitude a thousand thumbs down.

I really enjoy CiV now, but there is no way I'm spending $5 for Spain.:mad:

I already gave $50 to Firaxis, and that's all I'm spending until there's a proper expansion pack.

I remember one person once worried that firaxis would institute this kind of DLC crap. AND NOW THEY HAVE! I thought you were better than this, Firaxis! Not that I haven't stopped playing CiV anyway.

Another 2k representative?
No, but maybe he can tell us which date is more important to him,
16-12-2010 or 19-12-2010 :D

The new DLC and everything related to it is totally irrelevant,
if the game itself isn't improved significantly.

There is no denying civ5 sucks. This is the last civ game I will ever play. Like it or not, civ, or pc gaming for that matter, is dead.

You are so wrong it's not even funny. What do you call the Valve Corporation? Chopped liver?

Wait... for those of us who preordered the game from Direct2Drive, does this count as the double civ pack that we get for FREE?

First reaction:
"Oh, cool. New civs!"

2 seconds later:
"Wait, I already stopped playing the game. I don't think I'd even reinstall it to play these civs. I never even tried Mongolia."

10 seconds after:
"Really, Firaxis? Really? Fix this broken (expletive deleted) game and we'll talk. I can't believe you're even doing this."

Even if Civ 5 was a good game, I still wouldn't buy this DLC. Really, why would I want to spend money on something they withheld from the game just so they could make an extra buck off us "stupid" gamers? Well, they won't get another cent from me. Civ 4 Beyond the Sword was the last civ game I'll ever buy.

How is this any different from an expansion pack ? Is all content of an expansion pack also withheld from the initial release ?

The only difference is size and timing.... it's not like Civ 5 shipped with 10 civs while 4 did with 18, then you could claim it was withheld.

Finally 2 civs that represent me and the people from southamerica... but I hate the fact that you have to buy the civs... that sucks!! I think nobody else is going to buy them so I wont be able to play multiplayer with them... bah... This game needs a lot of tweaking.

First reaction:
"Oh, cool. New civs!"

2 seconds later:
"Wait, I already stopped playing the game. I don't think I'd even reinstall it to play these civs. I never even tried Mongolia."

10 seconds after:
"Really, Firaxis? Really? Fix this broken (expletive deleted) game and we'll talk. I can't believe you're even doing this."

I had exactly the same reaction. I also stopped to play Civ V, I wait for gameplay balance. But I'm afraid it might never be balanced ... This is ver sad for me, I play Civ since the first Civilization ...

Top Bottom