New DLC problems

Judas11

Chieftain
Ok, steam client updated to 1.0.1.217, i start game, in the main screen confirmed version 1.0.1.217, under single player, multiplayer, mods bla bla bla there's polynesia DLC available, i click on it but nothing happens.
In the list of scenarios there's not a new scenario and in the list of leaders there's not polynesian leader!
I miss something? :(

you have to buy it first. try getting it through steam directly if it doesn't work through the main menu of the game.

is anyone else having problems with the DLC itself? I played through a game with Tahiti with no problems and am playing again with Samoa. Every time I finish my turn at 1470 AD it crashes. Every. Time.

Any ideas/similar problems?

>is anyone else having problems with the DLC itself? I played through a game with Tahiti with no >problems and am playing again with Samoa. Every time I finish my turn at 1470 AD it crashes. >Every. Time.

I'm playing a custom game against two opponents, got to 1860 and it keeps crashing on 1860, every time.

I am playing as Tahiti and the game crashes and stops responding everytime I reload the savegame, when I click the end turn button on turn 159 1695 AD. The game worked beatifully until this point. I am currently playing on my laptop which has sandy bridge technology so I know it is not my equipment. This is a scenario bug or something causing the crash. I am going to restart using DX9 and see if that makes adifference.

Ok when I reloaded my save and clicked end turn with game set to DX9 it immediately CTD! This is bad, any help would be wonderful. First time CiV has ever crashed on me since playing it the first time last September. :(

It is still CTD must be the DLC itself. Let me know of any solutions.

I also have crash with the Ploynesia scenario, me at turn 166... some runtime error...
cannot get further... I have files verified, defragged, driver is up to date... :(

I also have crash with the Ploynesia scenario, me at turn 166... some runtime error...
cannot get further... I have files verified, defragged, driver is up to date... :(

Me too I have a brand new Asus laptop all drivers up to date, just checked that, and I resetup my Direct X. I don't get it.

uhh, now it is even worse - game won't launch at all! :(

I click on launch icon, it seem like it will start but then nothing... not even intro...
it doesn't show up in task manager, either.. I am very very sad now

I also cannot see the d9 launch icon in the folder, only the one called Launcher (which doesn't work)

wtf???

EDIT: Steam did some downloading for me, now civ launches - but still crashes in the ploynesia scenario... in abouet ever 2-3 turns in turns 165-170

I am on my second game at turn 156. Beautiful so far, but the crash turns are upcoming yet, so I'll let you know if I have any issues.

just played a quick playthrough with Hiva (like 170-190 turns?) with no trouble at all. I guess my Samoa game file is just corrupted or something.

Pretty frustrating...

just played a quick playthrough with Hiva (like 170-190 turns?) with no trouble at all. I guess my Samoa game file is just corrupted or something.

Pretty frustrating...

Carney I just finished with samoa on turn 202. No probs at all. Not sure what happened with Tahiti last game. It must be file corruption here as well.

Top Bottom