New DyP Unit:Renaissance Assassin

Kindred72

Vampire
There is smoke from the gun in the game (though it's sometimes hard to see), just not in this preview. enjoy.

Renaissance Assassin

Attachments

• renassassinpreview.gif
    renassassinpreview.gif
    28.5 KB · Views: 2,829
Looks great

Reminds me on the old Monthy Python thing

"Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore, riding through the night...."

"Give me your lupines!!!"

:)

First post in 21 days(was on vacation)

Thanks for another great unit Kindred:goodjob: It will be perfect for the Venetian Marine in my mod:)

I think you guys are gonna love this next set of Unit Action Sounds! :p

I believe I have clearly outdone any other mix I have rigged up before! :cool:

Here are some unit action sounds for Kindred's new Renaissance Assassin. Actions include Attack1, Attack1, Death, Fortify, Fidget and Victory.

These sounds combined with his natural flair, give this unit a slightly swashbuckling feel. Try them out and tell me what ya think!

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads5/RASNDS.zip

Way cool unit! :D :D :D
Thanks for the sounds COAtlantis.

Originally posted by Yoda Power

Thanks for another great unit Kindred:goodjob: It will be perfect for the Venetian Marine in my mod:)

Yoda, this sounds very interesting. Could you tell us more about this 'Venetian Marine' idea? Like what time period, stats etc.

Originally posted by unscratchedfoot
Yoda, this sounds very interesting. Could you tell us more about this 'Venetian Marine' idea? Like what time period, stats etc.
"My mod" is the MEM(see sig for more information). One of the civs are Venetia, and one of their UU´s is a Marine. Since the MEM stats use a different system than normal Civ, you cant really use them. However if you would use it as a Medieval Marine I suggest 4A 2D 1M and amphibious, available with Gunpowder(since he has a gun).

Wow, he's superb. I was thinking of something just like this, though perhaps a bit more Anglo-european in flavour. I'm sick of always using cavalry to attack cities, this is the sort of guy you would want to use in a city seige, perhaps he could be an early dragoon, using krytens riderless horse to make a multi unit of the dismounted rider and horse.

Also he would make a good elizabethan pirate, like francis drake. :)

Originally posted by Kindred72

I haven't had a chance to listen to them yet, but i'm sure they are great. However, I don't think I made a "victory or fidget" for this unit.

No you sure didn't mate. I merely recylced the AttackB flc for those two bits. This unit demanded extra flair so I had him fidget swishing his rapier about (a swordsman has to practive ya know) ;).

Originally posted by Smoking mirror
Wow, he's superb. I was thinking of something just like this, though perhaps a bit more Anglo-european in flavour. I'm sick of always using cavalry to attack cities, this is the sort of guy you would want to use in a city seige, perhaps he could be an early dragoon, using krytens riderless horse to make a multi unit of the dismounted rider and horse.

Also he would make a good elizabethan pirate, like francis drake. :)

Yep, I envision him as either a Privateer or a scallywag. He just had too much flair not to be either hehe.

Top Bottom