New Era Settler +Walls

New Era Settler +Walls 1.60

While troubleshooting this issue, I have determined that an issue exists in the lua code for all versions that (almost always) grants a Settler unit to AI capitals when starting a game in later eras. After spending several hours testing and tweaking, I am unable to resolve the issue. For now, it seems that only Ancient era starts will prevent the AI from having an additional Settler (unless set to Deity difficulty).

Would you be interested in changing this, and telling me the changes needed, that would require it to come a "X is given every era" (for instance I wanna give a settler, builder, and 1000 of cash/culture/science) ?

I realise this might be a big ask so if you could let me know how much it'd cost that'd be fantastic, if you're interested

Would you be interested in changing this, and telling me the changes needed, that would require it to come a "X is given every era" (for instance I wanna give a settler, builder, and 1000 of cash/culture/science) ?
I realise this might be a big ask so if you could let me know how much it'd cost that'd be fantastic, if you're interested
Let me tinker with this mod, and attempt some of the changes you've requested. I'll let you know in the next week how this works out.
In the meantime, how about voting on the existing mod? :)

So far I have not had success in doing this. You are welcome to try on your own, and alter the code/files as needed. Good luck!

I'm currently getting into the coding so I'll give it a try. I never learned to mod so I edit files directly, but I've been buiilding a "super difficult" mod so it's forcing me to learn ha.

There's another script called RASL that gives things at the beginning, I use it to give the AI 50% culture/tech in everything from the start, I wonder if that can be edited to periodically release things. There's gotta be a way! Thanks for trying

Top Bottom