New Female Egyptian Leaderhead 7/29/04

psycow87

Chieftain
Hello
This is my first leaderhead. It is semi-animated and era specific. I say it is only semi-animated because only its eyebrows and mouth move. When and if I get my computer to myself again I will try and make it fully animated. Also sometime in the future I intend to make a civ-like version. Also a big :thanx: to frenchman and Hikaro Takayama for giving me good hints for the palete
UPDATE 8/23/2004

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/EgyptFeNewAncient.zip
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/EgyptFeNewMedieval.zip
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/EgyptFeNewIndustrial.zip
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/EgyptFeNewModern.zip
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/EgyptianFePCX.zip

And here is the other/older medieval with the white armor in the better pose
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/EgyptFeAltMedieval.zip

Attachments

• Newest Cleo.JPG
    Newest Cleo.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 4,846
Unexisted said:
Is that the Daz3d one? You did a Ghengisfarb ;)

Yeah it is the Daz3d one. I was just trying to learn all the stuff involved in making leaderheads. The next one Im working on uses several morphs so hopefully it wont be so recognizable ;) I didnt quite do a Ghengisfarb since his Cleopatra's breasts are bigger than her head :lol: .

Much needed replacement for the original transvestite-looking Cleopatra. I always imagined she was beautiful, no matter what these modern popular historians say. I'll be using this, I hope you get it fully animated - soon. :goodjob:

I like the general look (especially the medieval :) ) but the posing seems a little stiff to me (example: the arms are pretty static, they should be moving or shifting as that's scarcely a relaxed position).

Edit: of course if I read everything fully I'd realize it is a static leaderhead for all intents and purposes. :crazyeye: But the pose seems a little awkward regardless.

Cleopatra descended from the Ptolomies, a Greek dynasty, thus she had lighter skin. Thus this leaderhead would work best for Pharaoh Hatshepsut, who was one of Egypt's few female rulers. She did a bit of political manuevering to maintain power, but she was a very capable administrator. Or perhaps she could also serve as a leaderhead for Queen Nefertiti. :)

Very nice, but modern egyptian women don't that kind of dress :p (looks like frenchman's art ;)).
The skin needs to be slightly lighter.

but it's not a leaderhead it's a leaderbody! :p but you know what? you never would have portrayed a male in a way where you can see his nipples. I don't like it because it's too much centerfold-like :mad: .

Centerfold ?

I really don't mind some leaderbody, as you said. It adds variety. Even if it is breast-centered sometimes :D.. which is not really the case here anyway.

Good work psycow, I'm looking forward an update.

Now, I think we got enought Cleopatra LH. It's the 4th.

Thanks for the comments everyone!
@bluebox: actually the male leaderhead that I was working on was originally at the same level of zoom starting at his hips. I decided to make him into an advisor instead though because Unexisted started his awesome leaderhead (and the fact that leaderheads are kinda hard :p ) so I didnt actually intend this leaderhead to be centerfold-like it just kinda happened
@Ukas: That was exactly my thinking :D I intend to get it animated as soon as my mother gets her own computer and stops hogging mine :mad: :p
@kulade: Its better than the other dress she was originaly wearing in the modern age. She looked like a superhero :lol: finding clothes (especially non-western clothes) is pretty tough

And yes, this version is definately influenced by frenchman because Im kinda picky and like my leaders to be fairly uniform so I will try to do all of my leaderheads in two versions: this style and then a civ-like version. Ill probably hate myself latter on for suggesting this but oh well :)

This leader is great !! I like it !! I will use it in my scenario ! :thanx:

Holly crap would you look at that "Whistles" wow now this is reviling. I wish more leaders would show there true potential :lol: Of course I understand the policy and all that :mad: but hay we allways can't have what we want...

:EDITED: if you can do me and other newbys a favor and rename/delete the line .NOT.zip

I get an error when I click on it, so to bypass it I had to save to disk then deleted the .NOT.zip part, then I was able to extract it.

Thank you

Shouldn't need to justify, and I'd call the attack itself frivolous. Anyway, I'd make the distinction that the lady here's pin-up material, rather than centerfold. "Centerfold", used with no context as to what it's the center of, implies a tad less clothing, and perhaps a provactive posture.

You made choices to display the lady as a fantasy sex object, and there's no denying it. But anyone who doesn't like that effect can just not use the image.

Women are sex objects. Men are sex objects. That's why they're women and men. And for a typical, healthy adult, the only thing worse than being considered a sex object is not being considered a sex object.

If you wouldn't have portrayed a man like that, it's because you're not interested in men. And women don't spend near so much time portraying men like that, but not because they're asexual or morally superior. It's because men are wired to respond to visual stimulus in a way that women just aren't.

Taken as a group, women respond to masculine power. Men respond to feminine beauty. That's genetics at work, and nothing to be ashamed of, unless you let it rule your life. Viva la difference.

Why in the world would you post 4 zips and one rar file? Now I've got to dig out my old rar extractor to get the full set.

Supa said:
Oh, stop complaining about rar files. It's getting annoying.
:cry: I've got to go to SO much trouble for it. I've got to find the folder where I placed the free download and THEN I have to double click it to install it. :cry:

Do you have any idea how much TROUBLE that is?

BTW, I love this leaderhead and I like your work also Supa. :goodjob:

Top Bottom