New Female Egyptian Leaderhead 7/29/04

Crap, this lifeless loser has been waiting for me since october 20!!!!!!!!!!!!! He didn't make a single post since then! Did you see did you see?

Crap, this lifeless loser has been waiting for me since october 20!!!!!!!!!!!!! He didn't make a single post since then! Did you see did you see?
Not only do you not understand what a time stamp is, you don't know how the forum works either. If you go to Spacer's profile and click on 'All posts by this user' then you will see how many constructive posts Spacer has made since October.

Do I have to live my whole life surrounded by people without sense of humor? :(

I don't know - I don't live in Egypt. ;)

(Ok, now we all stop spamming)

No, I've been laughing at you for the last couple of posts. :lol: I certainly got your joke. It was a joke wasn't it?

(Ok, now we all stop spamming)
Now, I'll stop spamming. ;) I won't even try to have the last word anymore.

Must remember not to post after coming back from the pub on a Friday afternoon.

Spacer? You only made one post during the last five months? You must've forged the 2844 other posts somehow...

Since Octorber?

you really astound me Fachy...honestly...why dont you take a look at my Graphic Library and see how many "constructive" posts Ive made?...

If dont like Civ3:
NOBODY should be checking Civ3 forums ANYWAY
then why are you on the Civ3 forums irritating people (apparently, me most of all)

and whether you like Civ3 or not, please understand how something works, before you comment about it...my post count goes up daily...I have certainly not been "waiting for you", dont flatter yourself...

Since Octorber?

you really astound me Fachy...honestly...why dont you take a look at my Graphic Library and see how many "constructive" posts Ive made?...
You really astound me Spacer, honestly, why don't you scroll up a couple of posts and see my comment about it?

If dont like Civ3: then why are you on the Civ3 forums irritating people (apparently, me most of all)
Good God, I was being sarcastic! That was supposed to be a "joke". Some people just can't get it :lol:

What Fachy? you think because you say "Im just joking" that you are any less annoying to me?...think again...you run your mouth about me like I have no buisness on these forums, how is that in ANY way a joke?...

It seems you dont know how jokes work. If it was truely a joke, we'd all be laughing about it...

Im unsubscribing to this thread...so I dont have to start Flaming the idiot (more than I have already)

Can I just add that I love Keroro's "Thread Necromancer?" I enjoyed that immensely.

What Fachy? you think because you say "Im just joking" that you are any less annoying to me?...think again...
I couldn't care less

you run your mouth about me like I have no buisness on these forums, how is that in ANY way a joke?...
Haven't expected you to understand it...

It seems you dont know how jokes work.
Ah, that's me!

If it was truely a joke, we'd all be laughing about it...
Not "everyone" laughs to "all" jokes you know

Im unsubscribing to this thread...
Then why're you reading this now?

so I dont have to start Flaming the idiot (more than I have already)
I haven't seen you flaming yourself, I'll check again tommorow

Moderator Action: Another infraction for Fachy. After a warning for spamming and an infraction for trolling already, you ought to realise that it's a good idea to stop.

And a general warning to everyone else to stop spamming the thread.

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Sure, Fachy gets an infractoin for replying - Others get a polite warning to "stop spamming"! :lol:

Whatever :crazyeye:

Top Bottom