1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New Forum - Master of Mana download

Discussion in 'Wildmana Modmod' started by Sephi, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Sephi

Sephi Deity

After the success in the beta I will completly move the forum. You can find the new forum at www.masterofmana.com, along with download, screenshots, credits and soon a small manual.

I'll also announce news on the homepage, so you can just bookmark the page and stay easily informed about the development of the mod. And here is one of many reasons why you should want that :D

might be included in Patch 1.1, depends how much time tesb has.

2. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

wooo hooo hoooooo hoooo!! first post suckers!!

also, wth is that? :lol:

3. Sephi

Sephi Deity

well, feel free to make a guess :)

4. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

it looks like some kind of evil mana node straight outta HOMM 5 if you ask me :lol:

5. Nor'easter

Nor'easter Emperor

Are you going to sticky this thread?

6. Sephi

Sephi Deity

well, it's a nature node (although not the final version, just a progress update by tesb)

7. Sephi

Sephi Deity

yes, I will message a moderator.

8. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

pretty damn cool then! I recommend you also open a thread in the Civ4 - Modpacks section :)

9. Tschuggi

Tschuggi SNAFU

:D:goodjob::D

But: 4 hours download:confused:Is the server in north korea:confused::lol:I can't wait, but I have to go to bed... to sleep... to be able to go to work... aaaahhrgghh:cry::cry::cry:

And: thanks, Sephi!!! A lot of screenshots will follow!!! This is simply epic!!! I hope all civ-fans enjoy the game as we beta-testers did. It made tons of fun. Now can the serious plying begin:scan:

Greez,

Tschuggi

10. Nor'easter

Nor'easter Emperor

Sephi, it's an EXTREMELY slow download, I'm sorry to report. I started the download 1/2 an hour ago (right after my last post), and as of now I'm only about 30% done. Maybe it's really high volume, but just thought you ought to know.

BTW, very much looking forward to checking it out.

11. Tarquelne

Tarquelne Follower of Tytalus

Torrent perhaps, if it stays slow.

I'm getting about 2 hours for the download. Far from speedy but not too bad.

12. Sephi

Sephi Deity

quite weird, when I tested the download it took me like 10minutes.

I will set up a mirror download.

13. Nor'easter

Nor'easter Emperor

Well, I'm in the northeastern US, so unlike Tschuggi over in Europe I don't have to go to bed for a while yet. But still, thanks for looking into a mirror download.

14. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

izz slow cuz yarr all steelin mah bandwith!!!

15. Fluesterwitz

Fluesterwitz Chieftain

Downloaded while asleep, hurrah for silicon serfs!:borg:

DL took about 4.5 hrs, 467 MB. I hope it is complete, will see later when I'm back from uni.

Anyway: Thank you, Santa Seph(i)!:D

16. Tschuggi

Tschuggi SNAFU

Aloha,

with Mirrow it takes about 12 minutes. Already tested it, nice new features compared to beta. Nice polished. I was a bit disappointed when I dicovered that the "no settlers" option is still NOT available in "custom game". And worldbuilder is still enterable although disabled in "custom game".
    But: It is so great!!! I played as lanun, agressive AI, and had calabim already attacking me in turn 80 or so. AI is very intelligent, so stay careful. Don't let your cities unprotected!!
    My favorite battle till now was when I killed one calabim army while defending one of my cities. I sent out my own and encounterd three massive stacks of calabim hunters and moroi. 3:1. Without archers in my drown (with cannibalze!)-stack I wouldn't have survived. In the meantime calabim took two of my well guarded cities, so I had to move back my army to defend my totally pillaged (!) and raized homeland. I survived this battle... but it's not over. I now have three cities left, with very well promoted defenders and a good promoted army. I want revenge!!!

Greez,

Tschuggi

P.S.: Great job, Santa Sephi :) :) :) !!!

P.P.S.: Don't forget our beta-forum-wish-list! Merry Christmas is coming...soon ;-)

17. esvath

esvath Apprentice of Erebus

What are the differences between MoMana v1 and the last beta? Me connection is suk, I prefer spending my time to play, rather than download :D

18. dommain

dommain Warlord

couple crash fixes, manual updated, resources fixed, and fixed fluff.....

Might be more then I can tell.... :mischief:

19. esvath

esvath Apprentice of Erebus

@Dommain : I smell something fishy by the look on your smiley! Grrrh... I'll download it now! Must have to!

:lol:

20. dommain

dommain Warlord

If you have a slow connection, I would wait. First couple of time I dled, I got couple different file sizes. 476 and 458.