1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New Forum - Master of Mana download

Discussion in 'Wildmana Modmod' started by Sephi, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Greyborea

Greyborea Chieftain

Sorry for posting and reviving an old thread but the website seems to be down again :sad:

2. dommain

dommain Warlord

I was looking forward to the next version. :( Did some one have the latest build?

3. Bill Bisco

Bill Bisco Callous Calling

I believe I have the latest beta build. Let me know if there's a convenient way for me to get it to you.

4. DanieltheJew

DanieltheJew Chieftain

I'm interested in the latest build. Just got Civ4 again, haven't tried out this mod yet. You can contact me by PM.

Moderator Action: Removed your email address as posting will make you a target for spammers. You may allow people to contact you via email by enabling it in your user profile if you wish. Please do not post your email address in public forums.

5. SirHell

SirHell Chieftain

I am so much hoping that the website being dead, does NOT mean that the mod is dead.

So much loving master of mana, I wish someone from the modding team would give some info on the matter.

6. BlackArchon

BlackArchon Warlord