New Game Thread Idea

Draknith

King
I wanted to get some screenshots up of a new game idea I have. I'll post the screens first, then give the explanation.

#1 Yes, this is a modified game.
#2 Yes, the civilization that we are playing "The Tribe of Huber" is grossly overpowered!
#3 We are on monarch level so hopefully that changes a little.
#4 Raging Barbs... Hew Yeah!

This is my first time trying this with screenshots and the like. Please bear with me. I will update the actual game concept I am thinking about in 20-30 mins. Thanks

Turn 0

Turn 1

Turn 5

Turn 7
We meet Joao...

Turn 10

Semirami-

Thank you very much first of all

Secondly, now that I understand how to upload screenshots I want to discuss my idea.

It's sort of like the diplomacy games here at civfanatics, however this game would incorporate the actual structure of the government in the game.

I propose that there be two facets to the game
1- Those who wish to play the politics
2- Those who wish to play the warriors

Anyone who wishes to play along will be considered a citizen of "Huberia"

For any new city that is built one person will be nominated by the ruler (which at this junction is myself) to rule as governor. These governors will become "heads" of a house, kind of like seperate tribes. These houses will be in charge of gathering support of the citizens, drafting citizens into you armies, and carrying out the will of the leader.

Units- Citizens may become units in the game. As the individual units gain exp. they can become generals who may themselves join into houses, become 'warlord' politicians, and engage in warfare.

Overall I am open to ideas. I just wanted to get a more communal game going where the game itself dictates who is leader and such and such, rather than a big diplomacy game.

Let me know what you think.

Currently there are 2 unit positions open, and anyone is welcome to join.

Top Bottom