New game

KingKong76

Warlord
Hi folks,
(if not in the right forum, Im sorry, please move it)

I will probably get back to Civ5 Eventualy, but now Im kindda bored. Won my 1st Diety lately, and it kindda kill the will to play more for a while.

Looking for anothe game. Not Beyond Earth.

Doset have to be Civ like.

My only criteria would be that its turned based strategy game.

Any other game I really enjoyed in my light gamer life: Civ, AoE, Final Fantasy among others

Any recomnadatons?
Thanks guys!

If you didn't alredy played Might and Magic X Legacy give it a try. It more in it than someone would think at first sight, and if we already at Might and magic Heroes is one of the best strategy series of all time, altough with alittle fanbas.

And Europa Universalis 4 isnt actally a turn base dstrategy but it has a slow pace and don't require a fast hand such as the warcraft 3 or other fts games.

If you didn't alredy played Might and Magic X Legacy give it a try. It more in it than someone would think at first sight, and if we already at Might and magic Heroes is one of the best strategy series of all time, altough with alittle fanbas.

And Europa Universalis 4 isnt actally a turn base dstrategy but it has a slow pace and don't require a fast hand such as the warcraft 3 or other fts games.

thanks I keep that in mnd

Galactic Civilizations III should still be on sale on the Steam Summer Sale.

Great, great game. AI is much smarter. The scale of games can be much, much larger (if you like that sort of thing).

Custom races, Insane ship builder . . .
Yeah, I don't think you can go wrong. If you like space sci/fi.

Moderator Action: Doesn't really belong in the Civ forum. Thread moved to All Other Games.

If you like fantasy, then Endless Legends is worth a mention. It is basically Civ but with mystical creatures.

Otherwise as others have said, Galactic Civ III is another good bet.

Heroes of might and Magic is a decent turn based game. You might find yourself becoming hooked and following on as a fanboy - like me.

Personally i would try something a bit different but similar. So Europa Universallis or Sins of a solar Empire.

A couple of possible good games. ..
Age of empires hd
Starcraft
Caesar 3 but now should be caesar 4 or 5 since i should know whatever happened to them
If not you can try other platforms too such as primitive roms from nes or sega that could have good game classics since the first civilization appeared in snes.
Theres other game types such as fighting or first person shooter such as spartacus or call of duty even. .

the EU series is actually technically turn-based, it's just that the turns tick over automatically at very rapid intervals. You can theoretically turn it into a straight up TBS game by turning the speed down to the lowest setting and pausing after every day ticks over.

Top Bottom