1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New graphics

Discussion in 'Fallout: The Rebirth Of Civilization' started by AncientOne, Jan 11, 2007.

1. AncientOne

AncientOne Johnny Juwarra

I don't wanna mess up discussion thread, so i'll make a new thread for graphics.

now there's new graphics and splash for Cathedral of Apocalypse.
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/44767/cathedral_of_apocalypse.zip

and here is some other splashes.. some of these are for already existant ones, but some are for possible new ones.. Thor, use what you like. And, although i know.. you just got new splash for Vechicle Rehab Center, but i thought, i'll send you mine also.
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/44767/other_wonder_splashes.zip

..and finally, pediaicons for two ressources.. i saw, that radscorpions don't have their own.. so i made these.. and green goo had quite bad quality, yet, i wouldn't say, that my version is much better.
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/44767/ressources_pediaicons.zip

Thorgrimm.. check them out, and say what you like or what not. Whatcha thought 'bout the advanced industry, i UL into discussions thread?

2. flamescreen

flamescreen Ancient Mariner

I made the Cathedral building(not the splash) Thor is using(I think at least) and I can say yours is a very nice one too, prolly better, in that it's more evilish, as you say yourself. Were did you find, or did you built it?

Tell you the truth, I wanted to use a version of that splash myself, but the problem is it doesn't look like any of the actual buildings(Ironically enough, not even the Cathedral of the game itself). That said, i also believe Thor is using that for one of the end screens, don't know if that would be a problem, since Thor seems to want use all original graphics for everything.

3. AncientOne

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention it before, this cathedral building is not done by me.. it's one of the mrtn's evil buildings pack

4. Thorgrimm

Thorgrimm Senior Elder

Ancient One, I like your enthusiasm, but most of the building gfx are set for the buildings already in. Now if you could find gfx for buildings not in yet but needed that would be great. I like Flames Cathedral of the Apocalypse and his other buildings. So those are going to remain. I will take a look at what you put up to see if we can use it somewhere else.:)

EDIT: I can prolly use that church for a ghoul temple.

EDIT2: That advanced factory looks nice, but it is just not 'fallouty' enough. it looks too new and clean. If I can find a place for it I will use it, but I may not also. Too new and clean. :)

I like the wonder splashes, but I am gonna keep Xerxes splash of T-Ray's chop shop for the veh rehab facility. I had been toying with a wonder called the Cafe, but to be honest I can't justify it except as a flavor wonder.

The green goo and radscorp pcx's are good. Will get them into the units Icon folders for the scorps and the resource icons for the goo.

Keep up the enthusiasm my friend, it keeps me working on the mod. :lol:

5. AncientOne

Howdy brothers..

I saw, that combat armor infantrymans didn't had their own unit32 graphics.. so if yo guys wanna change that, then.. (drumming)..
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/44767/CombatArmorRifle32.pcx
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/44767/CombatArmorMinigun32.pcx
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/44767/CombatArmorSniper32.pcx

..and if yo got combat armor flamethrower from somewhere, then i made even units32 fo that
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/44767/CombatArmorFlamethrower32.pcx

..and even more.. here's Vault Shotgunner
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/44767/VaultShotgunner32.pcx

6. Thorgrimm

Thorgrimm Senior Elder

Outstanding! I will get these in ASAP.:goodjob:
    So, why haven't you applied for a position in the Workshop Ancient One? ;) :D

:nuke: Cheers, Thorgrimm :nuke:

7. LMR

LMR Back In Green!

oops, wrong thread :)

8. Thorgrimm

Thorgrimm Senior Elder

Would you want to try and make the kiss and other gfx for our LHs in the mod? We don't have any of them except for your Modern Attila. So if you could do those, it would be great. :D

9. LMR

LMR Back In Green!

haha, i thought this was the discussion thread when i replied, and thought you were offering me the rank of Ancient One :lol:

sure i can give it a go. give me a list of the LH you are using or the links to them and i'll see what i can do :)

10. Thorgrimm

Thorgrimm Senior Elder

None of them are posted anywhere, they are in the mod. All from Fallout talking heads. :)

11. AncientOne

:cool: well,.. cuz sometimes might happen that i need to be absent for a week or two.. but if that's ok for Brotherhood, then i'd be glad to apply.

12. LMR

LMR Back In Green!

Ok. maybe send me the flics, and i'll be able to get the expressions i need from them

i'll PM you my email if you want to send them :)

13. Thorgrimm

Thorgrimm Senior Elder

The Brotherhood understands that sometimes something called Real Life can get in the way of our mission to bring the wastelands to the masses. ;)

As long as you contribute when you can and just let Flamand or myself know you will be away for a while, all is good. So if you wish to apply, you know the drill. :nuke:

@Lizardmenrules, you mean you have not DLed the mod?!?! ;) Ok, I will email them to you, but you are missing a great beta, far better than most completed mods if I say so myself. :D

:nuke: Cheers, Senior Elder Thorgrimm :nuke:

14. AncientOne

:) remind me the drill,.. did i had to go to my User CP and request joining your scifi workshop;)

..and what would be my assignement(s) then?

15. Thorgrimm

Thorgrimm Senior Elder

Yup, that is correct, And I will want you check all the gfx and see what is still needed, so we can better coordinate with flamand. Also if you see anything needed shout it out. I am trying to get the next update together, then you can playtest that.:)

16. LMR

LMR Back In Green!

:blush: i promise i will :)

17. LMR

LMR Back In Green!

Do you need civ pics for the races and advisors pics too, or just the graphics for the "art\leaderheads" folder?

18. Thorgrimm

Thorgrimm Senior Elder

@LizardmenRule, we only need the pcx's that have the beat up, kissy face and those ones. The race and advisor pics are set.:)

19. LMR

LMR Back In Green!

Cool, ok.

I've done all the Brotherhood of Steel and Vault City pics. here's a preview of the Vault conquered and the brotherhood kissed:

20. Thorgrimm

Thorgrimm Senior Elder

Dude, those look great! Love the missing tooth from the Vault Overseer. :lol: