New Hotfix Version (3-17), and a New Version Incoming (3-17b)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazebo

Lord of the Community Patch
Supporter
Hey all,

Two updates for you. One, the 3-17 Version, is a hotfix for 3-11 that fixes a few smaller issues. Changelog:

• Fixed GG/GA supply issue
  • Fixed a rare freeze issue
  • Fixed GG/GA aura bonus not displaying/adding in properly
  • Other smaller bugfixes
  • Tactical AI improvements and bugfixes from ilteroi
  • Balance Change: trade units are now simply returned home as a consequence of a DOW, instead of insta-pillaged. Return home happens at the start of your turn, so if you DOW, your routes to the target are vulnerable for the rest of that round. Otherwise, they scurry home.

I'll also be posting (later this evening, hopefully) a beta with additional tactical AI changes from ilteroi (changes that break savegames, thus the new version). Keep an eye out for it soon if you're looking to start a new game.

Link: https://mega.nz/#F!DMsxkDYI!zSpR9CHpmAfWyIvMXaN3pw

Cheers,
G

Good stuff!

@Gazebo do you live on the west coast (or are in Pacific time zone)?

Hey all,

Two updates for you. One, the 3-17 Version, is a hotfix for 3-11 that fixes a few smaller issues. Changelog:

I'll also be posting (later this evening, hopefully) a beta with additional tactical AI changes from ilteroi (changes that break savegames, thus the new version). Keep an eye out for it soon if you're looking to start a new game.

Link: https://mega.nz/#F!DMsxkDYI!zSpR9CHpmAfWyIvMXaN3pw

Cheers,
G
No War Weariness UI yet, or did you forget to mention it?

With the trade-route change, does the Ottomans' UA trigger?

any changes to diplo relations? specifically territorial dispute logic seems a little off, could just be a one-off i dunno if anything was touched.

anyone know what file needs to be edited to increase the number of turns needed from DOW to peace? i think its set to 10 on all game speeds. i play on epic and want that length to be at least 15-20 turns before peace can be offered after a war.

anyone know what file needs to be edited to increase the number of turns needed from DOW to peace? i think its set to 10 on all game speeds. i play on epic and want that length to be at least 15-20 turns before peace can be offered after a war.

Yeah that really should be game speed dependent if possible programming-wise. Also the "prisoners of war" penalty on stolen workers/settlers - 50 turns on quick speed is a lot.

I'll finally have some time to start a new session this weekend - will you be able to release this new version 'in time'? :)

Kind regards,
XSamatan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom