1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW - Industrial Euro city graphics (June 2017)

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Graphics Modpacks' started by jagdgeschwader, Jun 15, 2017.

1. jagdgeschwader

jagdgeschwader Chieftain

Hey everyone,so I've been working on some custom Industrial-age city graphics and I thought I would share the current graphics I have. I basically just modified the original graphics and moved some things around to create them.

The main graphic is designed for European or American industrial cities (Bottom row of picture) and originally this post was only going to include it. However, I made some minor edits to the Mid-East industrial graphics in terms of color and building shapes, and I thought I would go ahead and include it (Top row).

Sorry, I don't have city wall files created. Also this is my first post here so sorry if I messed something up.

(Note: the cities in the middle of the picture are defaults; I just included them for easy comparison)

Attached Files:

Kyriakos and Synsensa like this.
  2. Jerry'sGoldfish

Jerry'sGoldfish Chieftain

nice graphics but in order to say that i had to overcome my natural fear of beeing shooted by you. others are still afraid...

3. jagdgeschwader

jagdgeschwader Chieftain

It's Kurt Cobain

and thanks!

4. nick0515

nick0515 Fantasy World Builder

Congratulations on your first post! Thanks for sharing! I like the graphics a lot!

jagdgeschwader likes this.
  5. tom2050

tom2050 Chieftain

They look nice, and they fit with the feel of the game perfect.
    And welcome to CFC!