New Information (no actual new info)

D712

Queen
So, since G&K's release date is approaching (quite slowly in my opinion), I was wondering what new information do you guys think will be released next? When do you think we'll get it?

But the most important thing is: what do you guys want to know?

For me, I think they will start to talk more about each civ individually, and how they work with the new things in the game. That also happens to be what I want. :)

The spy seems to have been added and then removed. I have a feeling that we won't hear more about that for some time; it's a relatively minor point after all.

I'd like to see some more nice high-resolution screenshots; I also hope that they get the preorders up at Steam and so on.

Well, sure it's a minor point, but its still something I want to know. I play England a lot, and if their UA goes in a completely different direction...

I'd also like to see Theodora and Gustav's leader screens, seeing as they are the only ones missing. I'd like to also know more about the new Natural Wonders and resources - little has been said officially about them. Although I'm not sure whether or not the Natural Wonders are to come with the expansion, or a patch, considering the one accidentally released.

And the last wonder? Is it actually the National Intelligence Agency? And what is this Great Firewall Mightyape speaks of?

I want to know if I can anticipate spending anywhere close to the 1600 hours I've sunk in Civ5 already so I can know this will be the second best purchase I've made in the last few years. That's all I'm hoping for at least, the game itself already has me hooked, just want to know how much longer I can stay away from a serious relationship again! hahaha

- A picture of the new tech tree
- Explanation of new wonders (their bonuses)
- Every unique ability revealed
- More screenshots
- How the more complex abilities work (Diplomatic Marriage for example)
- Even more screenshots
- Screenshots from the 3 scenarios.

I'd like more info on the new Civs - Maya in particular stands out as one which we don't know much about. And I'd really like to see the leader screens for Theodora, and to a lesser extent Gustavus (as we have actually seen the concept art for him, whereas there's been much speculation on what Theodora will look like and little confirmed).

I feel they've gone into religion, espionage and the changes to combat and CS relationships in quite a bit of detail already, so I'd be happy if we didn't hear any more on those until release.

Also, I would like to know system requirements in advance - I'm sure there will be little difference between G&K and vanilla in this respect, but still, it would be good to know that at some point.

As for everything else, I think I will happily wait until I have the game so that I can find out for myself.

New Information (no actual new info)
This is why I stay away from the subforums. It definitely beats out "How many gigs will the expansion be?" for most pointless but amusing thread.

Moderator Action: This doesn't add value to the thread in any sense; it only detracts from it. Please make sure your posts are constructive.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

This is why I stay away from the subforums. It definitely beats out "How many gigs will the expansion be?" for most pointless but amusing thread.

-_____- It's just to set aside a specific place for people to post what they want to know.

I'm itching for just about any new information right now. Even if it's just a simple screenshot for us to disect and analyze to death. I'm like a junkie that need his fix.

I just dropped by to say that I love the title of this thread. That is all.

Top Bottom