New Intersite Demo Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor of H-Marker Lake
Does anyone remember the Civ4 ISDG? I’m trying to forget it also, but you know you won’t. So why not join the final round! The game has just started. It’s being played as a BTS sequential pitboss with 72 hour turn timer! Ok that isn’t great news but there are only four teams: CGN, CFR, GWT and Evolution games. Feel free to join whichever team you like but since I don’t even remember what the other acronyms stand for I’m going to provide a link to EVG.

http://www.strategamer.com/forum/index.php

What happened in that game? I joined a team but never contributed, so I have no idea what happened...

Nothing much...and then we lost.

If you want to play with GWT , book here.
The game has started at Thursday and is in the moment in the first turn.

If you want to play with the Strategamer team (formerly EVG - aka the guys that were responsible for decimating the CFC team in the last game ;) ), you can request to join here - or just PM me.

Anyone interested would be most welcome to join! :) (Except HUSch, as he's on GWT. :p )

It's not the end of the first game, it really is a brand new game - amongst the top 4 teams from the 14 that originally entered the competition. These being:

Strategamer/STG (aka Evolution Games/EVG)
German Webring Team/GWT
Civilization Gaming Network/CGN
Russian CivFanatics/CFR

How come there isn't an English CivFanatics team?? >*

In my memory (as enemy/GWT ) one of the main players was BCLG100 but you can see in the sign up fred there.

BCLG100, classical_hero, and 1889 were all turn players and diplomats at one point or another. But there were many others involved too. :)

Partially a sub-par multiplayer leader (Tokugawa), but mostly not arranging alliances early enough and with the right people. Also declaring war on the wrong team at the wrong stage of the game. Everyone had a pretty equal start in the game, as the map was custom-made by Sirian (the guy who wrote most of the Civ4 map scripts).

The Private forums on CFC are usually opened after a game ends. People are free to look there (I assume) for analysis or strategic errors, but second guessing in a separate forum months latter isn't exactly fair.

Once again, the new game has started. If you'd like to join in please follow the links provided in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom