New Julius

Chose

King
i know there have been some skins for Julius but heres mine, oh and this my first skin so be nice.

i changed his hair color and eye color to brown and now he has perple robe
View attachment 135386

i just realized i dont know how to post a dowload link :blush: so if someone could tell me how that would be nice

I'm certainly impressed with the Toga, although the facial hair looks slightly strange.

Awesome job anyhow!

It is a very good retex!!

And it looks like a friend of mine! ;)

Give him a suit and a persian background and you would have Iranian President Ahmedinejad...

Attachments

• ahmedinejad.jpg
    ahmedinejad.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 160
Chose said:
lol, a suit whould be hard tho

Colour the toga white, darken the beard a bit, and add a background of modern Iran, and I'll build and Iran civ around him.

Seriously, this is a good leaderhead. We can make some good use of it. If not Iran and Ahmedinejad, see where else people think he can go.

the _nrml.dds file is for the LH's texture. But that file is hard to edit, so I sugguest coppy and paste or make to area of jacket plane.

Chose said:
well here is what i have done something happend to the back, but i will fix it. and im still playing around with his robe (or toga) and stuff

View attachment 135421

Perfect! I can do up a background if you like (thanks to Amra, I have the alpha-ing technique for dual backgrounds down well enough).

This looks good. If other people are keen, I'll put together an Iranian civ.

Need one more leader, though. Gotta have Khomeini.

I awasy prefer and Anchient leader (or atleast a deseaced leader) to a current head of state but thats just me. Also in my opinion Iran = Persia (Iranians call themselves Pershians and use Pershia interchangably as a name for their country, or atleast thats what I was told by an Iranian temp I meet at work). So its not nessary to have an "Iranian" Civ, just adding him to Pershia would be fine.

On the topic of Hadrean, would an Alexander reskin be a better base to make a Hadrean from?

Wyz_sub10 said:
Perfect! I can do up a background if you like (thanks to Amra, I have the alpha-ing technique for dual backgrounds down well enough).

This looks good. If other people are keen, I'll put together an Iranian civ.

Need one more leader, though. Gotta have Khomeini.

yes that would be great if you could, but i dont dont how to do a download link so if someone could tell me how that would be nice also, i accidentally saved over my backup of the original julius so if its posible to get that, that would also be nice, thanks

Top Bottom