New Lands???

amirsan

King of all Kings
Hmmmmmm...

As some of you may have not noticed, I wasn't here for a while now. I have came back to check upon the Great Civilization of Fanatikou and I have not seen great new but we are still hanging on there! Well I just wanted to post a reminder that may help you war against those people that call themselves "civil", GCA.

I think you guys should start building galleys and find our far away nieghbors and we have the advantage before he others take it away from us.

The island that I have just shown you show our advantage. We need to take it! Just change one city to build just one galley, just one and be the first to discover our long lost relations. I dont think I have to name all the advantages of finding the other continents first is becuause I think all you skilled civ players should know, but one of them is, better foriegn relations and the ability to convince them of the terror in our continent that is being brought upon from the nation of Game Catcher Alliance ever sinse the beggining of the game. We will bring everyone to our side and by the time they get contact with GCA they will get in our side of the war and even sign alliances!!! Whats better than haveing the whole other continent against our common enemy, we will have witnesses like Apolyton to back us up.

Does anyone think its a good idea???

Let's see... I was discussing the new explorations of the ships of Apolyton in that area. Apparenelty, there are two known islands out there.

One is a small 6 tiles (3 mtn, 2 tun, 1 for). The other has 15 tiles. One or the other iirc has iron.

As of yet, there have been no new civilizations met by Apolyton's two galleys in that area.

We could settle it, but I would only build a galley ans settlers, if Poly declaredwar on GCA. That way we have less burden from GCA. Though, I would still prefer to build more swordsmen and maybe horsemen. We also should settle out initial land area, anyway.

Isn't most of thier army in our area, if Poly attacks they will be able to take the vulneralbe side of them, they can make it even more devastating by making one small army to attack from one side just incase some of thier army is over there and then attack with thier main army in another side, It will be a 3-front attack. Will load a pic in the next post. ;)

Red arrow is our front.

Blue arrow is thier first front.

Green arrow is thier second front.

The pic

We will stay attacking them in our front and then let Poly sneak attack them in thier first front with archers and warriors, they will stay there and lure GCA's standing army in thier homeland. In the meanwhile, Poly will bring whatever big force they have to the second front and sneak through thier.

You may be thinking that both front are so cloce together that GCA can go and defend at both of them within a matter of turns but that will leave it to Poly to attack fast and swift.

Looks like we may meat up with the other Civs in that Unexplored land.

amirsan- Good map for 'poly's fronts, however its generally not liked to have maps from the MSDG on the CFC upload server, I belive we have a secure server somewhere or another for MSDG storage.

plans101 is uploaded to a very dangerous location. It could be spied on by anyone.

Top Bottom