New leaders modmod

apenpaap

Tsar of all the Internets
Download!

This is a modmod(mod) which adds a few new leaders to the game. These will automatically take over their civ at a certain point like the normal leaders do. The new leaders are:

George III of England
He takes over from Elizabeth in 1700 AD and gets replaced by Victoria when they reach the Industrial Era. England also starts the 1700 AD scenario with him instead of Victoria on the throne.
(Leaderhead: Colonization)

Hirohito of Japan
He replaces Meiji when Japan becomes fascist.
(Leaderhead: Chuggi)

Ivan Grozny (the Terrible/Awesome/Terrifying) of Russia
He replaces Yaroslav in 1300 AD, until Peter takes over with the renaissance.
(Leaderhead: Aeven)

Kim Jong-Il of Korea
Becomes Korea's leader when they go communist.
Leaderhead: Bernie14)

Muhammed Ali of Egypt
He takes over from Baibars in the Industrial era. If Egypt is a democracy in the Modern era, Nasser replaces him.
(Leaderhead: Whoever made the Abu Bakr leaderhead that is already in the base mod, but dummied out)

Mussolini of Italy
Takes over from Cavour if they go fascist.
(Leaderhead: Ekmek)

Piérola of Peru
He replaces Huayna Capac when the Inca reach the Renaissance (or when they respawn as Peru after that era). I know the leaderhead is not very fitting, but I consider it more fitting than having Huayna kick around into the modern era.
(Leaderhead: Colonization)

Cixi of China
She replaces Hongwu when China reaches the Industrial era, and gives way to Mao if they go democratic or communist.
(Leaderhead: Ekmek)

Mangammal of Tamil
She replaces Rajendra when the Tamils hit the Renaissance.
(Leaderhead: Sabotlieh)

Putin of Russia
In the Modern Era, Russia will be led by Nicholas if they're a monarchy, Stalin if they're communist, and Putin if they're something else (democracy or fascism usually). In the Industrial era, Stalin is still the leader with all non-monarchist civics.
(Leaderhead: Ekmek and Pencilgod)

Other than these new leaders, my diplomusic modmod is also included, as well as a fix to the issue with Baibars and Khomeini and some other leaders having wrong diplomusic in the Industrial and Modern eras. The problem with the Argentine leaders' diplomusic only partially playing has also been fixed.

I have mainly made this mod for my own use, so I have been a little lazy: the new leaders don't have pedia entries and a few are missing their buttons.

To install, extract into your RFC Dawn of Civilization mod folder.

If you have the soundtrack module installed, see here.

Fantastic. However, Cixi is too ugly to be a leaderhead. Churchill shouldn't be prettier than a woman

I had forgotten to put all neccessary files in, but now they should all be there, so the download link is up again.

And yeah, Cixi is an amazingly hideous and freaky leaderhead. :lol: And a terrible, terrible leader.

Cixi: "Mr. Churchill, not only are you drunk, but you are disgustingly drunk!"
Churchill: "So? You are not only ugly, but disgustingly ugly. The difference is, tomorrow I will be sober again."

Good one!

This is a paraphrasing of an actual Churchill quote by the way ;)

"While I will be sober in the morning, you will still be ugly"- Winston Churchill.

Pierola looks weird but well... Better him than Huayna :lol:
Cixi is really ugly, but then again, the historical depictions of her are indeed somewhat ugly as well. And well, how do you love someone with nails so long that look almost like tiger claws? :lol:

Agreed.

Why? Do we need a 64 bit DLL to handle the cuteness?

Sometimes playing Civ 4 I feel like the ugly people had dominated the world and the beautiful people were banned..

Well, they say people go into politics to compensate :mischief:

Ha, ha!
Do you think he's nonchalantly swimming towards a bear before he garrottes it with fishing line that he’s got down his budgie smugglers (Australian slang for small v shaped swimming shorts)?

Ha, ha!
Do you think he's nonchalantly swimming towards a bear before he garrottes it with fishing line that he’s got down his budgie smugglers (Australian slang for small v shaped swimming shorts)?
Nah. He would control it through the Dark Side of the Force his irresistible charisma and sheer strength of will.

Top Bottom