1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

New Let's Play CIV BE Apollo

Discussion in 'CivBE - Stories & Let's Plays' started by logiboy123, Jul 16, 2015.

1. logiboy123

logiboy123 Chieftain

G'day everyone,

If your interested I've posted a Let's Play Civilization: Beyond Earth on Apollo difficulty and playing as the African Union.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7BDeWWepjYHSz6x7v8Q5xUtBUFsFwaWE

Please don't be to harsh if you are going to comment, this is my first Let's Play for a Civ game. If you have any feedback on ways I could have improved (commentary and/or game play) please do.

Purity victory "The Promised Land" was obtained on turn 226.

Regards,
    logiboy

2. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Moderator Action: Moved to BE - Stories & LPs.

3. stormtrooper412

stormtrooper412 Peacemongering Turtlesaur

If that's Standard speed, there's hardly any need for harshness, Purity win on turn 226 is pretty good

edit: just checked, it's Quick, still good